Attention Republicans

TitanTiger

Regardless of your personal feelings about Kerry and how this campaign was conducted, he has taken the high road on this and chosen to concede. He probably saw that there weren't enough provisional ballots to make up the difference, but to his credit he isn't listening to the loony fringe of the Democratic party (see the Democratic Underground) or pulling an Al Gore and litigating this out the wazoo. For this we can be thankful.

Let's show some decorum and class and not pile on the guy. Give him props for the gesture and don't continue to hammer the guy. Be excited about the victory, but don't cast insults and barbs needlessly at Kerry or his supporters. Most of them are not of the ilk that frequent the DU. Just a request.

And just like that all the lies and mud slung at a good man by sKerry and his ilk just disappear. How nice of you to forgive scum. Teh only reason he is conceding is that the dem party KNOWS that if he does not, that it will hurt them as a party come the next elections. If he thought there was a snowballs chance in hades that he could hurt the president and still preserve the party, he would. Don't think he thought of this on his own. Teddy Kennedy was over at sKerry's house at 2 AM telling him what to do.

So if poeple still want to vent on the scumbag, get out of their way.

Well said. More than anything else today, I am simply THANKFUL.

May God continue to Bless America ! ! ! !

my thing is that I just don't care - I have no need to pile on the man, as he is not President, nor does he hold office of any kind.

W is President, for four more beautiful years.

And just like that all the lies and mud slung at a good man by sKerry and his ilk just disappear. How nice of you to forgive scum. Teh only reason he is conceding is that the dem party KNOWS that if he does not, that it will hurt them as a party come the next elections. If he thought there was a snowballs chance in hades that he could hurt the president and still preserve the party, he would. Don't think he thought of this on his own. Teddy Kennedy was over at sKerry's house at 2 AM telling him what to do.

So if poeple still want to vent on the scumbag, get out of their way.

117918[/snapback]

Like I said, it's a request. Call it the political equivalent of kneeling at the 5 yard line with 30 seconds left instead of pounding it in for another touchdown when you're already ahead by 20 points. Sure, it's the other team's job to keep me from scoring again, but why bother? There just isn't any need to stoop to whatever level of nastiness you perceive the other side to be guilty of. But do what you want. I'm not going to moderate it any differently than normal.

One short concession speech, which has not yet officially happened yet, does not make John Kerry a good guy and worth our respect. His, and his party's actions, in this and the last election, were so hateful and disrespectful that any healing will be difficult. If there is a reconciliation, it must start with the democratic leadership. The democrats have to realize that they are out of step with mainstream America; their alliance of misfits, fringe groups and malcontents does NOT work. The majority of Americans embrace conservative values and are not fooled by accusations and untruths, no matter how often they are repeated.

I say, if the democrats do not take the lead in cooperation and reconciliation, then they should be "piled on" with everything available!

AMERICA has spoken. THEY get IT ! WE won ! Why bash the loser?

Let's support our President and get on with governing the Country ! ! !

i have and i will continue to dump on him because what he did after he returned home due to his "wounds" were the actions of a traitor....he pissed on the lives and the graves of everyone who ever wore the uniform of the US military.....he should have been tried as the traitor he is,then imprisioned or executed for his treason.....he is a liar, a fraud and a coward......he has tried to exalt himself to the position of a war hero,when in fact, he is a damnable coward.....he caused untold physical suffering for the POW's in the charlie pow camps by his lying blashphemy to congress......to think that there are 54 million stupid people that voted for the b*****d running loose in this nation just makes me madder than hell.....most of my post are tongue in cheek, or meant to irritate someone by getting under their skin a little,but there ain't one damn little bit of playing in me as i write this one.....i have a 1st cousin with a body full of REAL shrapnel(not ******* rice) who has dreams that put him in the hospital because he starts reliving what he went through.....i have a friend who hides under the bed when he has flashbacks because he is afraid to face daylight.....afraid a vc sniper will shoot him through his window.....you, my friend,can do as you wish with HANOI JOHN KERRY,but i will celebrate the day of his eventual demise.....he is a traitor in a patriots' clothes

Look, I'm not saying you have to like him. But as far as I'm concerned, the race is over. My guy won. John Kerry now goes into relative obscurity and is a non-issue for me. I have no need to really discuss him that much.

And even more importantly, there are good Auburn people that I enjoy having around here that happen to view political things differently than I do. There's no need for me to rub salt in that wound because the relationship as fellow Auburn people and fellow Americans is more important to me than scoring "nyah-nyah" points.

I must admit , I do respect his decision.

Again, I am just very thankful today.

117970[/snapback]

That is probably the best way to approach it. BUT. All pf the evil and the lies, and the underhandedness. All the while Bush was sticking to his record and his words on the campaign. And now he just gets a free pass. It just leaves a bitter taste in one's mouth. I feel he should appologize to Bush and the American people for the way he conducted this campaign. But he didn't. His speech was a nice "let's all get behind Bush and supposrt America cause at the end of the day, we are all Americans," but he acts like all the mud was just part of the game. Its just wrong.

117970[/snapback]

That is probably the best way to approach it. BUT. All pf the evil and the lies, and the underhandedness. All the while Bush was sticking to his record and his words on the campaign. And now he just gets a free pass. It just leaves a bitter taste in one's mouth. I feel he should appologize to Bush and the American people for the way he conducted this campaign. But he didn't. His speech was a nice "let's all get behind Bush and supposrt America cause at the end of the day, we are all Americans," but he acts like all the mud was just part of the game. Its just wrong.

117977[/snapback]

Sure it's wrong. But he never apologized for how his words and actions hurt US soldiers. He will not apologize for this campaign either. Forget it and forget him as well. I give him credit for conceding today and not contesting every vote count in almost every state. Now if he wants to go and live in obscurity with his rich wife, more the better.

What matters now it the future. I thank God that President Bush won and feel absolutely no desire to say anything else about Mr. Kerry.

I will not rub this convincing victory into the faces of the libs that post on this board, no matter how much they deserve a big mouthful of crow. Kerry (the politician) is nothing more than a footnote in history from here on out as far as I'm concerned.

However, I am in complete agreement with Tombigbee's assessment of John Kerry the man. Well put, my friend. I am so thankful that America stood up and said NO WAY to having this traitor in the White House.

God Bless America and God Bless George W. Bush!!

Please act with some class and get on with the business of our lives. We have a great season in progress. We have a lot to be thankful for.

Sto: Your opinion matters to me more than anyone on the board. I am not about to tell you what to post on this board.

TBT: STHU. If you want to rant and rave on for a while, please feel free to leave the board. This is my dime. We will show class here. We will show it now.

We as AU Fans always get animated when the :ua: fans sing "Rammer Jammer" to rub it in their opponents faces. We constantly rant about it. Right BG, TF24?

Well grow up! Put your jockstrap back on and get back to your lives. No one ever improved their own situation by gloating and rubbing "it" in someone else'e face.

Show Tiger Class.

Live the Creed.

i have and i will continue to dump on him because what he did after he returned home due to his "wounds" were the actions of a traitor....he pissed on the lives and the graves of everyone who ever wore the uniform of the US military.....he should have been tried as the traitor he is,then imprisioned or executed for his treason.....he is a liar, a fraud and a coward......he has tried to exalt himself to the position of a war hero,when in fact, he is a damnable coward.....he caused untold physical suffering for the POW's in the charlie pow camps by his lying blashphemy to congress......to think that there are 54 million stupid people that voted for the b*****d running loose in this nation just makes me madder than hell.....most of my post are tongue in cheek, or meant to irritate someone by getting under their skin a little,but there ain't one damn little bit of playing in me as i write this one.....i have a 1st cousin with a body full of REAL shrapnel(not ******* rice) who has dreams that put him in the hospital because he starts reliving what he went through.....i have a friend who hides under the bed when he has flashbacks because he is afraid to face daylight.....afraid a vc sniper will shoot him through his window.....you, my friend,can do as you wish with HANOI JOHN KERRY,but i will celebrate the day of his eventual demise.....he is a traitor in a patriots' clothes

117955[/snapback]

On this sentiments I actually feel very much the same as TBT. But to kick sand in the face of Liberals here on the board is not right. They have the same rights as anyone to their opinions. They have feelings that are just as important as anyone else.

Lets not bash the guys here on the board anymore. Kerry, well that may be a different story. ;)

Archived