New Coaches (merged all new coach topics)

joey87

I haven't read every page of this, but has anyone mention Hugh Freeze as a possibility ? He done a great job at OM, and if he can win there he surely can win with our recruiting base .

Judging by the amount of replies i'm sure everyone from John Madden to Elmo has been suggested as our new head coach

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read every page of this, but has anyone mention Hugh Freeze as a possibility ? He done a great job at OM, and if he can win there he surely can win with our recruiting base .

Judging by the amount of replies i'm sure everyone from John Madden to Elmo has been suggested as our new head coach

Mitt Romney would not approve of Elmo. So I'm gonna have to say no.

Mitt Romney would not approve of Elmo. So I'm gonna have to say no.

If Mitt Romney was our AD we for sure wouldn't be paying chizik as much and we could of gotten rid of him 2 months ago

Why would we want to take on Petrino? He's nothing but trouble.

Yeah this...

Petrino in recruits home... Single Mom

Petrino... Mam I will make a man out of your son and set a good example for him in our program....

Single Mom... Long pause followed by hysterical laughter....

******** NEW COACHES CONTACT GUS MALZAHN*******************

REPORT TO AUBURN TOMORROW, IMMEDIATELY

Pat Dye said before he got the Auburn job "I played at Georgia and coached at Alabama. Those are your two biggest rivals. I know what it takes to beat them and I know what it takes to win". The same could be said by Smart.

Anyway we can get both Sumlin & Kingsbury from TAMU?

Archived