Bo Jackson On ESPN 30 for 30 Tonight

LegalEagle

15 minutes left and BSPN still has time to mess it up, lol, but it is a great film so far. Serious walk down memory lane and a good shot of Bo over the top never hurt anybody

Jokes aside, well done.

15 minutes left and BSPN still has time to mess it up, lol, but it is a great film so far. Serious walk down memory lane and a good shot of Bo over the top never hurt anybody

Jokes aside, well done.

Agreed, overall I thought it was well done. Many great memories relived. ;)

:wareagle:

I was privelaged as a teenager to watch Bo play and I am happy that I was able too. I just realized how sorry I felt for the young sports lovers of today who didn't get too. What a great person and player.

I was near tears watching his injury. I laughed out loud so many times, just in amazement -- even though I remember all of it. But it was nice to see it again.

War Eagle, Bo!

And nice job, ESPN.

Bringing back memories!! The only reason I wanted cross trainers was b/c of Bo

He's the reason I'm an Auburn fan....War Eagle Bo!!

I was near tears watching his injury. I laughed out loud so many times, just in amazement -- even though I remember all of it. But it was nice to see it again.

War Eagle, Bo!

And nice job, ESPN.

True on that Britt, it was horrible to watch that injury and it brings up one of the worst questions in the world. What might have been?

What a dang talent. Unreal.

Superman.

Given how his career ended, probably more well adjusted than any major sports star in history. Just more legend.

War Eagle, Bo!

And nice job, ESPN.

True on that Britt, it was horrible to watch that injury and it brings up one of the worst questions in the world. What might have been?

What a dang talent. Unreal. Superman.

I liked that Bo said he wouldn't change a thing, though. Great that he is so comfortable with himself and his life. Bo knows amor fati.

Archived