2013 4* JUCO DT Lavon Hooks (Ole Miss signee)

ellitor

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not E, but IMO it's very good.

Ole Hooks knows what's up....he coming to make history

Old Hooks sounds like a bad@as pirate biker. Here is to hoping we sign an epic class this year!

I'd love to get him, not only for another good d-lineman, but for someone who can come in with fresh eyes and push our current players for their starting jobs. Best thing we can have is competition with the new coaches coming in.

Visiting Miami this weekend instead of Auburn.

link?

*realization just kicked in* Yes, I would like one as well, because it would have gotten out by now if he had changed his mind.

Well that is less than ideal, lets hope it is a false alarm since I have only seen it tweeted once.

Well that is less than ideal, lets hope it is a false alarm since I have only seen it tweeted once.

yeah...i havent seen ANYTHING from BSPN on it

I have a feeling this tells us more about our DL coach than Hooks. Seems like the story of Rocker maybe being named before he officially reports jives with this...? Hooks wants to wait til the coach actually gets on campus.

Just my $.02

I saw a tweet by J Hokasin that sayes he will still visit, but he is going to go to Miami this weekend.

well here is a sunshine pump thought ...

has decided for sure he wants to go to auburn and is using his last available opportunity at a OV to go to south beach for a cool weekend paid by someone else - particularly while it is winter ....

has decided for sure he wants to go to auburn and is using his last available opportunity at a OV to go to south beach for a cool weekend paid by someone else - particularly while it is winter ....

My thoughts exactly.

Ding ding ding. Winner.

Never underestimate the attraction "Suntan U" holds in December. I used to live six blocks from their campus. I'm usually optimistic, but this Thursday thing sounds like he's giving us a courtesy stop on his way to see the Real Deal.

Never underestimate the attraction "Suntan U" holds in December. I used to live six blocks from their campus. I'm usually optimistic, but this Thursday thing sounds like he's giving us a courtesy stop on his way to see the Real Deal.

I actually do have a source on this one (for once). The scoop is that the Miami visit is just for fun, and he will be committing to AU soon after.

Miami might not have a program before he evens graduates...

I doubt that, if they did not kill PSU's program, then they won't kill Miami.

Archived