2013 4* JUCO DT Lavon Hooks (Ole Miss signee)

ellitor

Kyle Kolumbus (@kkolumbo) tweeted at 7:33 PM on Thu, Dec 13, 2012:

Lavon Hooks has decided to visit AU instead of Miami for his final OV!! Visit starts Sunday

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that too, I REALLY hope thats true, and I super hope that he is impressed.

He got it from a Mod on a free Canes site like ours...Link

Hooks cancels visit

I just asked him why he didn't make it to Auburn today and he told me he would be there on Sunday. So I said, "Will you be at Miami on Friday and Saturday?," and he responded "no sir."

Then I asked one more time if he would be visiting Miami at all and he responded, "no sir"

So there's that I guess

Does the Titans have a bye week Sunday?

all bye weeks in the NFL are done

They play Mon night.

I know. I was just saying all byes are done.

So to sum up. Hooks to visit AU today. Check that, no Hooks at AU today. Possibly to the U this weekend. Check that, possibly canceling the U and coming to AU instead. NFL bye weeks are done. And the Titans in fact play Monday night. :)

So to sum up. Hooks to visit AU today. Check that, no Hooks at AU today. Possibly to the U this weekend. Check that, possibly canceling the U and coming to AU instead. NFL bye weeks are done. And the Titans in fact play Monday night. :)

You Sir Are Correct!

KK tends to have really good information; sounds like a win for Auburn to me.

KK tends to have really good information; sounds like a win for Auburn to me.

He said his Miami buddies usually have good info but Hoke said he has not heard nothing from Auburn sources and neither have I yet.

247 had Ole Miss as his clear favorite, now they moved Ole Miss down on level with AU, ASU, Baylor, and Nebraska. Anyone got any info as to why?

247 had Ole Miss as his clear favorite, now they moved Ole Miss down on level with AU, ASU, Baylor, and Nebraska. Anyone got any info as to why?

Because per Miami sites he is visiting AU Sunday. Not confirmed by AU sites yet though.

Well, if that is the case, then wouldn't AU move up to favorite, sorry, I am just a little confused lol.

Well, if that is the case, then wouldn't AU move up to favorite, sorry, I am just a little confused lol.

So is everybody else. The difference being you are willing to admit it.

So is everybody else. The difference being you are willing to admit it.

I think Hooks is even confused. lol

Well, that can only be good news for us lol. Maybe Gus can enlighten him as well as the rest of us before Monday.

Well, that can only be good news for us lol. Maybe Gus can enlighten him as well as the rest of us before Monday.

If he visits Sunday his decision will likely be pushed back to Wednesday.

What is it with Washington lately? They have been saying they were at least in the hunt for every 4-5* recruit around. Foster, Hooks, who else is coming to their campus? Do they even have enough room for all these star recruits that will probably never play for them?

Archived