Auburn vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread

WarAJEagle

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liking the way we are playing for sure. I hope we rebound the ball better in the second half. We are gaining a lot of confidence. I am really encouraged.

I agree. We need to rebound better, but the defensive intensity we have been lacking in previous games has improved. The scoring is also more distributed. Denson and Price have helped take the scoring load off of Sullivan in this game. The way we are playing makes me think we will fare better in conference play than I thought before the past 2 games.

Liking the way we are playing for sure. I hope we rebound the ball better in the second half. We are gaining a lot of confidence. I am really encouraged.

I agree. We need to rebound better, but the defensive intensity we have been lacking in previous games has improved. The scoring is also more distributed. Denson and Price have helped take the scoring load off of Sullivan in this game. The way we are playing makes me think we will fare better in conference play than I thought before the past 2 games.

I normally would agree but with this team its usually the opposite. When they outrebound a team they usaully lose, and when they get outrebounded they win . Dont know how that happens tho...

The score seems to indicate they are continuing their aggressive and stingy defense.

It has remained aggressive in the 2-3 zone and when we went man. This is what I have enjoyed seeing.

Also, scoring continues to be spread out. Wallace has 11, Denson 18, etc. Good to see multiple names in double figures, not just Sullivan.

I've been out of the loop a bit recently but it seems Denson has really been a shot in the arm. Granted, we haven't exactly been beating the Kentucky's and Duke's of the world, but he seems like a spark plug nonetheless. Amazing what the emergence of one guy can do in bball.

Nice to see the team score some points and win some games! Denson seems to be the missing link for this team. Hope we continue to play well as the competition gets better. Tennessee tech has a pulse but they won't be playing in any post season tournaments.

Archived