Auburn on a Christmas Movie

pensacola tiger

Watching a Hallmark Channel Christmas movie "Christmas Angel" The mom just asked the little girl they were going to watch the Auburn game together. Then the little girl asked if mom could wish for anything in the world what would she wish for and the mom said "I'd wish we'd beat Alabama this year". And then in the bakery they had Bayou Bengal cookies. Too funny.

I hope the angel helped with an Auburn win!

Like, 28-27 times! Thanks for sharing!

when he can get out of his rocking chair to change the channel? :dunno:/> wde

It stays on the Hallmark Channel.

Way to go Golf, you get to move to the bonus round.

"...and now which door do you think the grand prize is behind? Door #1...Door #2...or Door #3?" I think Golf is smitten with Carol Merrill!

when he can get out of his rocking chair to change the channel? :dunno:/> wde

It stays on the Hallmark Channel.

That's because the rotary dial to change channels broke off his B&W TV.

Well it was a GMC movie and it turns out they were LSU fans. But at least Auburn did get a shout out.

I was about to say, from reading the OP it sounded like they were LSU fans in the movie. :-\

Don't forget the huge boost AU got from the movie "Big Fish"..............

Sucks no one watches the hallmark channel lol ://

I'm pretty sure my mother alone pretty much pays all the bills for the channel. Basically has it on 24/7.

My FB post the Sunday before X-Mas:

"If I have to sit through 5 *expletive* more minutes of the sappy *expletive* garbage known as the *expletive* Hallmark Channel, I swear I'm going to*expletive* kill someone."

Auburn in movies: In the original "Oceans 11" (1959) Frank Sinatra says to Dean Martin "You know what?" to which Martin responds "Auburn beat Alabama again?"

Auburn in movies: In the original "Oceans 11" (1959) Frank Sinatra says to Dean Martin "You know what?" to which Martin responds "Auburn beat Alabama again?"

Here it is but it Angie who says it.

Archived