New Coaches,Top recruiters......Do we see any immediate results?

With 2 hires today(January 3rd).......do we seen any movement with any recruits regarding Auburn on offense or defense. Especially with Craig and his recruiting there with FSU.

IMO probably not, I feel like we focus on solidifying this class, and filling in the big holes. The 2014 class however, I expect to easily be in the top 5, especially with us having such good coaches AND recruiters in place.

maybe a couple guys this year, but mainly keeping those committed/once committed on board. Next year's recruiting class should see some impact, especially if the on field product improves.

I see results now! I have seen the AU family this happy and united since the NC! That will definitely spread to recruits and commits who see the AU Family this hopeful and excited about our program again.

I see results now! I have seen the AU family this happy and united since the NC! That will definitely spread to recruits and commits who see the AU Family this hopeful and excited about our program again.

I agree with this 100% Its amazing how perspective changes in month.

This. Gus is doing whats needs to be done to unite the family.

I haven't been THIS EXCITED about Auburn football in my life.

We will see some results from these hires before this years NSD.

I think so too. I have a feeling (just a gut feeling), because of Garner, we pull in Adams .

seconds before Wes Byrum put the NC game winning kick through the uprights would top this... Lol

seconds before Wes Byrum put the NC game winning kick through the uprights would top this... Lol

Well, it would be a close 2nd...Haha

We could ultimately land a top 5 class if we can keep our top guys committed, add Reuben back, and sprinkle in some impact guys like Adams, Alexander, Cunningham, etc

maybe a couple guys this year, but mainly keeping those committed/once committed on board. Next year's recruiting class should see some impact, especially if the on field product improves.

How could it not?

I do not think much will come from it this year other than keeping the class together and maybe a surprise player. Honestly i would love to keep who we have and get foster back and call it a day. Maybe save some spots for EE next year. I think if we can win 6 games or somehow 8, just to show recruits we are back, I think we could have the best year ever and bring in a ton of talent next year.

I think we can win seven easily (?) next year. Tell me out of these, who should we lose to? Wash State, Arky State, Miss State, Ole Miss, West. Carolina, Fl Atlantic, UT

We shouldn't lose to any of them but if this team plays like last year we will lose to Wash State, Miss State, Ole Miss, and UT. We SHOULDN'T have only won three games last year

The 2013 class we need to lock down what we have and go after what we think is realistic, only a month to go to NSD not much time.

The recruiting class for 2014 will be fun to watch come together with all of this coaching talent we have, gonna be AUsome.

It appears to me that we should all be reassured that if we now bring in a quality recruit that the odds are that we both develop him

as a player and as a future member of the family .

I think the new staff will have a bigger impact on next year's recruits and the year after that. We might steal a guy or 2 this year, but it will take some time for these guys to get things turned around.

Their is strong twitter noise right now that Coach Horton from AK may be joining CGM's staff as our last coach, coaching TE's and H back. If true, this brings a 3 recruiting coordinator to our staff. Any thoughts on players he has influence on in this years class that we may want to consider?

Their is strong twitter noise right now that Coach Horton from AK may be joining CGM's staff as our last coach, coaching TE's and H back. If true, this brings a 3 recruiting coordinator to our staff. Any thoughts on players he has influence on in this years class that we may want to consider?

Alaska?

Archived