Workouts going on now

AUFan21

Seeing alot of tweets from players saying how grueling workouts are right now...I am thrilled to see this. Got to put the work in to be great. WDE!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good they need it. Smallest Auburn team I have ever seen on the field. Need to beef up boys you will thank yourselves come next season.

Jay Jones #21 @Jonathan_Jones2

There are so many cute girls on campus right now but I'm to tired to talk to em

I'm on the way lol they killed us in workouts

Chad Slade@ChadSlade62

Great workout today with my brothers always grindin hard

Ricardo Louis™@GuttaManRick

That workout this morning > #WeGrindin #WDE

I was about to post the same thing. I've seen Swain and Landrum both post how their legs are dead. Swain specifically said he loved the workout. Never once remembered seeing a player comment on being dead tired or sore after a workout last year. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

I was about to post the same thing. I've seen Swain and Landrum both post how their legs are dead. Swain specifically said he loved the workout. Never once remembered seeing a player comment on being dead tired or sore after a workout last year. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

you know I had forgot about Swain.. I ha such high hopes for him. Hopefully he breaks out this year better than Benton broke out..

you know I had forgot about Swain.. I ha such high hopes for him. Hopefully he breaks out this year better than Benton broke out..

did he redshirt this year? I don't even remember him playing that much.

Thought this was a funny conversation between bates and jerraud powers. Sounds like they are trying to become football players

@TuFive_Back: So the whole AU football team hurt today??!! Lol

@JPowers25: @TuFive_Back what they do?

@TuFive_Back: @JPowers25 sled shuttles..lifted then came back out then ran or sum..sound like a bunch of whining when I was listenin..lol

as i read the tweets i kept thinking how soft we have become. you know russell did train under the yox of old when our boys came in and were transformed so maybe we will see a dramatic difference in the team this year as far as strength is concerned

Any word on these workouts compared to last years?

i don't remember players ever mentioning workouts or how hurt and sore they were. they spent more time complaining how they had to be home by 10pm for their curfew. I don't think they worked out last year from the way it sounds either that or they did some jumping jacks and played duck duck goose.

i don't remember players ever mentioning workouts or how hurt and sore they were. they spent more time complaining how they had to be home by 10pm for their curfew. I don't think they worked out last year from the way it sounds either that or they did some jumping jacks and played duck duck goose.

Jumping jacks perhaps, but isn't duck duck goose a bit violent? All that chair slapping and running while avoiding large objects could lead to catastrophe, which we seemed to run smack into while trying to avoid last year.

Really glad to hear this news. Takes SEC sized players to stop SEC sized players, see BCSNC. Now for tackling. WDE!!!

Talk is cheap, seeing the results is priceless.

While encouraging, the fact that no one has quit yet might mean the workouts are not tough enough.

wde

There are so many cute girls on campus right now but I'm to tired to talk to em

I'm on the way lol they killed us in workouts

Chad Slade@ChadSlade62

Great workout today with my brothers always grindin hard

Ricardo Louis™@GuttaManRick

That workout this morning > #WeGrindin #WDE

First one's my favorite. You KNOW that must have been some workout! :muscles:

War Eagle! Go Gus!

Archived