MSU - Still Bitter Spin?

ausburn

Tidbit article from www.forwhomthecowbelltolls which is a SBNation recruiting site for MSU.

Interesting take on recruiting. Dated 1/25/2013

Opinion article about opening up recruiting. Maybe a little bitter?

http://www.forwhomth...ball-cam-newton

Quote from article.

Everyone hears all the rumors (and truths) of cheating going on with boosters. Everyone remembers Scam Newton, and everyone remembers how nothing happened. Mississippi State boosters could have taken that chance with Newton, but for whatever reason, they decided it was not safe enough to do it. Auburn boosters rolled the die and came up with a national championship. If Auburn boosters (and probably some complicit folks at the university) had not taken that gamble, would the Tigers have had a national title? How can it be said that this system was fair and worked?

Once again, I have to ask all the accusers this question; how can the FBI and NCAA not find anything wrong? But all the bammers and everyone else knows AU cheated. All I'm gonna say to them is money has serial numbers that can b traced anywhere, even forest gump knows that. For all the accusers: Put Up or Shut Up!!! WDE

MSU is a sad bunch of crybabies that started the problem and then sent it onto us.

They are not a rival just a bunch we "have" to play........usually @ 10:30 AM.

That is who they are.

Hilarious. Why would a fan of a school that boasts the 13th largest capacity in the SEC think that they could better compete if all the recruiting rules were abolished? Offering recruits stainless steel cowbells and a couple bales of timothy just won't get the job done. Keep dreaming little fellas, one day you might grow up big and strong just like a real SEC school.

Ok, that just pisses me off!!! THEY offer money and WE get painted with a cheating label? Just how does that work???!!!! >:(

And just why did they never get any violations for that? :angry:

Exactly. Agree 1000%

Aren't they under investigation for illegal benefits to players/recruits? You have to love ignorant logic!

YEP - A skreet agent outted a MSU Booster by name, and bragged about all of his free meals and muliple hotel stays while he was in Starkvegas - the agent delivered a player from Memphis to MSU last year, IIRC. It may have been a player from the same school that Jovon Robinson attended, i have a fuzzy memory though.

Archived