2014 5* DE Da'Shawn Hand (Alabama signee)

pado1974

This could be fun...

Hey RIR. Did you see my question to you at the end of the OP in the Brandon Harris thread?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how does the NCAA respond to HS coaches (especially former player) pushing kids to the college they attended?

So how does the NCAA respond to HS coaches (especially former player) pushing kids to the college they attended?

Not an issue here. Dede and T-Will are not pushing anything.

Yeah, thought we had already covered that... :-\

I didn't mean any accusation. I was just curious how much they are allowed to promote Auburn to their players. I would hope they would push Auburn as much as they are allowed.

I didn't mean any accusation. I was just curious how much they are allowed to promote Auburn to their players. I would hope they would push Auburn as much as they are allowed.

Technically it's not supposed to happen but most schools have connections such as high school coaches that push players their way.

bammer probably benefits about as much as any team could from coaches so sleazy and in-bred they don't care if the player ever see's the field again. They gone get paid.

bammer probably benefits about as much as any team could from coaches so sleazy and in-bred they don't care if the player ever see's the field again. They gone get paid.

Now that's just silly

Let not forget the whole Dee Hart and somebody else bama got from the high school where bama practiced. The cost for them practicing on their high school field, was bama bought them a new weight room. I hope both coaches push hard as hell.

Amazing that over 50% of his tackles were for a loss. Hope he enjoys his time at Auburn and we get on his radar.

I see Reuben Foster is one of his twitter mates. I hope Da'shawn handles the recruiting process better than him.

Let not forget the whole Dee Hart and somebody else bama got from the high school where bama practiced. The cost for them practicing on their high school field, was bama bought them a new weight room. I hope both coaches push hard as hell.

I think that was Ha Ha Clinton-Dix???? I always thought it was strange that nothing ever came about from that. Bammer needs a place to "practice", and that school (that just so happens to be the high school of two highly-ranked, highly coveted recruits) gets several upgrades to their weight room/locker room, and those two recruits just happen to sign with bammer. No articles from the bloggers, no NCAA investigation, no E:60 special, nothing. Story gets buried in the local newspaper, and is never mentioned again. Oh well, life goes on......

Okay, what are the stats on 4* & 5* recruits who have tweeted their AU locker room pic and then signed with AU? Stat - you have a half hour...go!

I see Reuben Foster is one of his twitter mates. I hope Da'shawn handles the recruiting process better than him.

Haha. I don't think it's possible for another kid to handle the process as poorly!

Free from BMatt

I'll have a full story shortly but (Da'Shawn) Hand said he had a great time and will definitely be back later this summer or fall. He said Coach Malzahn had a lot of swagger. More to come...
Link

@JHokanson1m

Actual quote from 5-star Da'Shawn Hand: "Coach Malzahn has that winning swagger."

Yes please

QBs are saying please No! with the thought of Monty, Carl, Elijah and Hand on passing situations

We are going to be VERY thin at DE come 2014. I would love to add Hand and Thornton. There are a few other kids as well that the coaches want to get a look at come camp time. EDIT - Just watched the clip. Lol! We need to have a few guys that hit like that.

Archived