2014 5* DE Da'Shawn Hand (Alabama signee)

pado1974

Strong side end from VA. Currently has bama, va tech, usce, Mich,and Fla. in his top 5.Edw from twitter says his high school coach is Karibi Dede a former Auburn linebacker. Very highly sought after player. Do work coach Dede.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong side end from VA. Currently has bama, va tech, usce, Mich,and Fla. in his top 5.Edw from twitter says his high school coach is Karibi Dede a former Auburn linebacker. Very highly sought after player. Do work coach Dede.

Isn't that what resent other coaches for doing?

Is English your first language?

:laugh::iamwithstupid:

^^^ Classic^^^

^^^ Classic^^^

:dunno:

^^^ Classic^^^

Well, it's certainly not original.

I'm surprised that he doesn't have Ohio State in his top 5. I remember Raekwon McMillian commenting that he and De'Shawn were on the verge of committing to OSU early last fall. I know these package deals hardly ever work out. But if Dr. Dede can get us a visit from Mr. Hand, then I would imagine that Raekwon won't be too far behind.

Ah...Karibi is not just a coach but a former Tiger so its perfectly fine. Sarcasm.

"@TheHand54: I'm taking a break from the recruiting process for a while. I will not be contacting any coaches until march. I need time to focus on school"

"@TheHand54: I'm taking a break from the recruiting process for a while. I will not be contacting any coaches until march. I need time to focus on school"

Mature decision for the kid.

Unless we win 10+ games I don't think we get this kid. Just my gut feeling

Respectfully disagree. We may not get the kid but it won't be because we don't win 10+ games. With the recruiters we have plus going 8-4 or 9-3 as I expect in turning things around every player the coaches want will take a hard look at Auburn.

Respectfully disagree. We may not get the kid but it won't be because we don't win 10+ games. With the recruiters we have plus going 8-4 or 9-3 as I expect in turning things around every player the coaches want will take a hard look at Auburn.

Now that is what I want to hear!

I think we'll have a great recruiting class probably in the top 10 again but I just don't see us getting this kid in particular

I think we'll have a great recruiting class probably in the top 10 again but I just don't see us getting this kid in particular

We may not but a 10 win season as opposed to an 8 win season will not be a factor.

Karibi Dede HC??? Helps us out a little bit?

http://articles.wash...-players-hylton

Wayyyyyy too early to tell

I agree. IMO He has to build a relationship with the kid before he can have any kind of influence on his future. With that being said, I really hope we get this beast. War Eagle.

I think this young man will develop a keen interest in Auburn before the 2014 class is in the books. I think we will have solid chance of him becoming an Auburn Tiger.

We may not but a 10 win season as opposed to an 8 win season will not be a factor.

E, I don't think many of us will agree with your statement. You never know exactly what all influences the minds of different recruits. And a 10 win season in year 1 for Gus would be huge...

I don't think that 8 vs 10 wins is any deciding factor in itself...but winning 10 means that out of UA, LSU, UGA and aTm, we've beaten at least two. And that in itself is big...showing we can beat these kind of teams.

Archived