2014 5* DE Da'Shawn Hand (Alabama signee)

pado1974

Has there been anything new on Da'Shawn's recruiting? I know this is a blast from the past but with our recent success AND his coach being an Auburn player.....

Nothing that pertains to Auburn.

Has Raekwon McMillian committed to anyone yet? if not, are we in his top 5?

No and No.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Raekwon McMillian committed to anyone yet? if not, are we in his top 5?

This is the Da'Shawn Hand thread. For info on Raekwon McMillan, I suggest you try his thread.

Saw on espnU yesterday that if he decided to major in sports management it would probably be Michigan, and if it's engineering it would be bama. Apparently he has no idea what kind of engineering auburn has if he really is putting that in his decision. Bama's engineering is a joke compared to ours

Saw on espnU yesterday that if he decided to major in sports management it would probably be Michigan, and if it's engineering it would be bama. Apparently he has no idea what kind of engineering auburn has if he really is putting that in his decision. Bama's engineering is a joke compared to ours

Not if he wants to drive trains. UAT Engineering is the place for that.

We've seen blue-chip Architecture school candidates sign with a certain school with no Architecture school before, haven't we?

I hope he realizes Michigan is top 10 in Engineering...

Also, we have no shot with him. He is committing on Nov 14 and already has top 3. Visited AU and ruled us out early.

• 2 weeks later...

According to them, they're still gonna sign Elam, hootie, fournette, and Humphrey.

They won't get Fournette but the other 3 are very possible.

Committed to Bama per everybody. The coverage destroyed my twitter timeline

Well so much for all the presigning BS about how important academics were to his selection. He only had a few to select from but seemed to take the school where he was guaranteed to NEVER have any academic problems....maybe that's what he meant? :dunno:

Committed to Bama per everybody. The coverage destroyed my twitter timeline

Well so much for all the presigning BS about how important academics were to his selection. He only had a few to select from but seemed to take the school where he was guaranteed to NEVER have any academic problems....maybe that's what he meant? :dunno:

Well he says he likes the Bama engineering program if you can believe that.

Excerpt from the University of Alabama Handbook

Engineering

Majors:

Design Engineering of an appetizing Pizza

Construction Engineering of Walmart Endcaps

Chemical Engineering of mopbucket water

Electrical Engineering of plugging in carpet cleaners

Mechanical Engineering of erector sets

Archived