men vs. uat Game Thread

WarTiger

about to tip off in the cesspool known as tuscaLOSER.... Auburn won the first matchup in Auburn 49-37. Let's get the season sweep.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn in blue....controls the tip. Wallace, Payne, Chubb, Shaq and Sullivan on the floor. Chubb with the hook...2-0 auburn...

I really wish the announcers would learn the rules. The is no requirement at all for the defensive player to be "set" to draw a charge. It simply doesn't exist and never has been in the rule book.. It's amazing to me how announcers get something in their heads and just blindly accept it as fact.

Pitiful play by both teams......but Auburn is worse...Sullivan has lost all confidence.

Auburn having multiple opportunities to take the lead and control the game and can't get the shots to fall. Fortunately uat sucks shooting the ball. Auburn trails 13-15.

Pork chops laying all over the floor if you get the reference on how ugly it is........Slapped mommies, and bare ugly trees!!!!!!

Anybody else getting blacked out in the east...I am in Chattanooga and it is not supposed to be blacked out on the U, only on the 3. but is blacked out on both here.

Barbee has to go..There is no hope for this team. I have never seen a team this bad in all my 45 years of watching college basketball.

I tried unsuccessfully to find a number to call Comcrap and complain but could not find one. would be somebody in india anyway. odd that it is blacked out here and you have it just down the road.

Barbee has to go..There is no hope for this team. I have never seen a team this bad in all my 45 years of watching college basketball.

It's not from a lack of coaching. I'm reminded of a quote from Angels in the Outfield when watching this team..."There's a thing called talent, they don't have it". That quote sums this team up to a T. They play hard, they just can't make shots. They get open looks, they can't make shots. They get fast breaks, they can't make shots. They can't score in transition, in the post or anywhere else. It's not all on Barbee.

Archived