2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

I hate to say it because this kid is good, but he will never sign with Auburn. UAT will pay him just as much as they paid Yeldon, Foster, Liner, Calloway, and so many others. You can say it ain't so; you can say I am clueless; but you can't say UAT's investments don't pay dividends.

I understand your concern but Bama does not win every recruit they want. They have wanted every Casher but are a big Ol goose egg 0 for the entire Casher family. I said it before and I will say it again. Coach Craig has the whole Casher family on lock down.

How's that lock down on the Casher Family going?

Dang, I can see you really hate to say 'I told you so'.

What goes around........comes around.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well, this isn't surprising. I want to find young men who want to be a part of the Family. This kid wasn't meant to be a part of it. Next man up.

I kind of feel sorry for this kid. I think he is going to learn about Alabama's " Process" before he ever gets into school. I hope these kids will start to notice the games Saban plays. I'll bet he ends up going to at least his third choice. When you play games yourself sometimes you get burned. I hope we move on and pull the offer.

He seems like a really good kid, but if he doesn't want to be our guy and lay it on the line for Auburn, well, best of luck.

E read where he was recruited at UA as a guard? Too short it would seem to play guard at Auburn. Is this related to the decommit?

E read where he was recruited at UA as a guard? Too short it would seem to play guard at Auburn. Is this related to the decommit?

No. I can't go into details but he and his family are under a lot of pressure from local Bama fans. Cash really is a good kid. saban may or may not be involved this time but i would not be surprised if the local Bams are putting all this pressure on without even know if Saban will take him or not.

This is just my opinion but the more I think about it the more I think Bama does not really want or need Casher. I think it was a power move by them to slam our supreme confidence that Dameyune owned Mobile. I think it was them metaphorically trying to say we still own you mother truckers. Nothing more. Nothing less. Again JMO.

You're probably right. Of course, any of us that thought about it knew Craig doesn't "own" Mobile. He can and will do much better there than we've done recently. Probably he can do as well there as did Joe Whitt in days gone by. But the idea that with Craig we could run bammer out of Mobile wasn't rational and I did see some AU fans saying that.

I live in Mobile and you did not hear me say this. This place is a uat cesspool. Going to be a 50/50 deal here IYAM.

No. I can't go into details but he and his family are under a lot of pressure from local Bama fans. Cash really is a good kid. saban may or may not be involved this time but i would not be surprised if the local Bams are putting all this pressure on without even know if Saban will take him or not.

If he gets a uat offer it will be at guard. uat likse the other kid better at center. So I'm told. And Casher was told the same.

This is just my opinion but the more I think about it the more I think Bama does not really want or need Casher. I think it was a power move by them to slam our supreme confidence that Dameyune owned Mobile. I think it was them metaphorically trying to say we still own you mother truckers. Nothing more. Nothing less. Again JMO.

You're probably right. Of course, any of us that thought about it knew Craig doesn't "own" Mobile. He can and will do much better there than we've done recently. Probably he can do as well there as did Joe Whitt in days gone by. But the idea that with Craig we could run bammer out of Mobile wasn't rational and I did see some AU fans saying that.

I live in Mobile and you did not hear me say this. This place is a uat cesspool. Going to be a 50/50 deal here IYAM.

Something every Auburn fan who livesa in the South already knows buddy.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but Casher has been a guard all his career. He only started practicing at center when we became interested in him as a center. Just trying to think back on this but am pretty sure this is the case. I would prefer if all things are equal to have someone who is used to having to make line calls with someone on his nose and all that goes with being a center than one who never played the position. JMHO. WDE

Someone correct me if I am wrong but Casher has been a guard all his career. He only started practicing at center when we became interested in him as a center. Just trying to think back on this but am pretty sure this is the case. I would prefer if all things are equal to have someone who is used to having to make line calls with someone on his nose and all that goes with being a center than one who never played the position. JMHO. WDE

He actually has only played Tackle in High school and will do so til he graduates. He has camped at center because almost every school has told him that is where his college future is.

Terribly sad truth. Just another reason I despise them, even though I married a UA alum. She knows and understands my disposition. She doesn't like it, I must say, and I bite my tongue often, (not often enough for her of course) but at times like this I just let it fly. It is a sad thing that a 17 year old kid and his family have to deal with what we can only assume is a concerted effort to make them do what is expected by a bunch of pious pompous idiots with personal agendas. The one thing that has been really nice about recently moving to Atlanta is that I have encountered way more Auburn fans than turds.

Terribly sad truth. Just another reason I despise them, even though I married a UA alum. She knows and understands my disposition. She doesn't like it, I must say, and I bite my tongue often, (not often enough for her of course) but at times like this I just let it fly. It is a sad thing that a 17 year old kid and his family have to deal with what we can only assume is a concerted effort to make them do what is expected by a bunch of pious pompous idiots with personal agendas. The one thing that has been really nice about recently moving to Atlanta is that I have encountered way more Auburn fans than turds.

Yeah but you traded turds for butt sniffers. Not much of a difference there.

Well we all knew we have to tithe to Bama every year with an elite prospect so I'm glad we got that out of the way early!

Lol, what is sad is it does happen yearly, glad it was an undersized lineman and not someone who is important to the class.

Well we all knew we have to tithe to Bama every year with an elite prospect so I'm glad we got that out of the way early!

Lol, what is sad is it does happen yearly, glad it was an undersized lineman and not someone who is important to the class.

That's ok. We will get the better of them if we get a guy in the end they really want and need in Ronnie Clark and if we get one all their fans at least want in Roc Thomas.

I may have missed this but does Casher even have a "committable" offer from the tawd??

Only their staff knows right now.

Casher was very important and is an elite prospect. He could have came into a perfect situation and red shirted next year and learn the ropes from Dismukes then came in and started for 4 years.

Do I hate the kid ditched us for Bama? absolutely! But to say he was not important to this class is dumb. He's the #1 center in the nation and we NEED a center this year.

Casher was very important and is an elite prospect. He could have came into a perfect situation and red shirted next year and learn the ropes from Dismukes then came in and started for 4 years.

Do I hate the kid ditched us for Bama? absolutely! But to say he was not important to this class is dumb. He's the #1 center in the nation and we NEED a center this year.

Max Weezy, both your posts here were enjoyable and accurate. sadly.

If that's true, that proves that "rankings" are garbage. How can he be rated the #1 center when he has never played a game at that position?

Archived