2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

Doss, Pettway, Evans, Mitchel, and Kitt, added in the OP

And to think there were some on here questioning if this staff would be able to have a BCW comparable to the ones in the past. I'm looking forward to seeing more big names showing up on this list in the next couple of weeks. Buckle up boys and girls, this year is going to be a wild ride.

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to think there were some on here questioning if this staff would be able to have a BCW comparable to the ones in the past. I'm looking forward to seeing more big names showing up on this list in the next couple of weeks. Buckle up boys and girls, this year is going to be a wild ride.

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!

Hey I resemble that remark! So I guess I will just shut my mouth wide open (as my grandmother in law likes to say) and watch these coaches do their thing. :Sing: This is a good start. Thank you, more please!

2015 6-foot-3 and 315 pound defensive tackle Daron Payne from Shades Valley in Birmingham is coming. Should be a big deal next class and just picked up offers from both us and bama, among others. Grew up a fan of Auburn, has been to a game, has good relationship building with RGarner. Relationships being built - yay!

WAR EAGLE BABY!!!

Hey! You did not have to point that out. :tease:

2015 6-foot-3 and 315 pound defensive tackle Daron Payne from Shades Valley in Birmingham is coming. Should be a big deal next class and just picked up offers from both us and bama, among others. Grew up a fan of Auburn, has been to a game, has good relationship building with RGarner. Relationships being built - yay!

So those of us in blue background van read it.

No word on Ronnie Clark, Kendall Baker, D'haquille Williams yet??

Not other than rampant rumors Clark commits to Bama soon. If that happens I don't expect him to be at BCW. All of them do have BCW invites though.

No word on Ronnie Clark, Kendall Baker, D'haquille Williams yet??

Not other than rampant rumors Clark commits to Bama soon. If that happens I don't expect him to be at BCW. All of them do have BCW invites though.

$#i+ !!! Didn't wanna hear that about Clark! Oh well, the show must go on...

I don't know what I did that rendered it unreadable, but thanks!

The automatic black at the top has to be selected instead of the black just below it with the rest of the colors.

I'm confused. I've never selected or de-selected any options. When I've posted I've just come to this box and posted. Don't think there's been trouble before.

Top of what? Bottom where? I see the color on the tool bar just above where i'm typing now but nothing at the top of the page. TIA for the help.

I'm confused. I've never selected or de-selected any options. When I've posted I've just come to this box and posted. Don't think there's been trouble before.

Top of what? Bottom where? I see the color on the tool bar just above where i'm typing now but nothing at the top of the page. TIA for the help.

You either copy and pasted that post that came out black or copy and pasted something just before it. When stuff is copied from other sites it frequently comes out black unless you click on the remove format button that is on the top left side of the dialoge box. It's white and pink and looks like an eraser. It makes posts white on the blue background and black on the white background so everyone can read it.

Add Cortez McDowell and Daron Payne (2015).

Was not going to do that til I heard from 23 since that is from premium info at the moment.

Add Cortez McDowell and Daron Payne (2015).

Was not going to do that til I heard from 23 since that is from premium info at the moment.

Now it's public on twitter -

I always loved BCW but it could be some serious pressure on this new staff. I mean it's hard to get a remake to sound as good or better than the original. If the Gus version isn't filled with 4 & 5* talent then it could be a PR mess. This new staff seem to be great coaches but do any of them have the magnetic personality (ala Trooper) to attract the best talent in the country? It should be interesting.

Considering 3 of our coaches were the recruiting coordinators for schools that pulled in quite a bit of 4* and 5* talent, in their previous positions, I don't think attracting the best talent to big cat will be much of an issue on their front. The big issue will be overcoming 3-9.

the number is 4 not 3

Really? Garner, Craig, Horton and who?

Fountain at Iowa St. Link

Ah... he's been with AU long enough that I didn't even think about him :)/>

Wouldn't Fountain make 5? Wasn't Harbison recruiting coordinator at Clemson also?

I always loved BCW but it could be some serious pressure on this new staff. I mean it's hard to get a remake to sound as good or better than the original. If the Gus version isn't filled with 4 & 5* talent then it could be a PR mess. This new staff seem to be great coaches but do any of them have the magnetic personality (ala Trooper) to attract the best talent in the country? It should be interesting.

Considering 3 of our coaches were the recruiting coordinators for schools that pulled in quite a bit of 4* and 5* talent, in their previous positions, I don't think attracting the best talent to big cat will be much of an issue on their front. The big issue will be overcoming 3-9.

the number is 4 not 3

Really? Garner, Craig, Horton and who?

Fountain at Iowa St. Link

Ah... he's been with AU long enough that I didn't even think about him :)/>

Wouldn't Fountain make 5? Wasn't Harbison recruiting coordinator at Clemson also?

Not according to his Rivals profile. Link

Cool! How many commits do you think we get during and 48 hours post Big Cat Weekend?

Hey, sounds like a good poll question!

Archived