2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

Cool! How many commits do you think we get during and 48 hours post Big Cat Weekend?

Hey, sounds like a good poll question!

Hard to say but you'll never know.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool! How many commits do you think we get during and 48 hours post Big Cat Weekend?

Hey, sounds like a good poll question!

Hard to say but you'll never know.

^^^^THIS! It has happened before ala Callahan and Arshad Jackson, but I would not expect it. It has not happened every year. For example, BCW could seal the deal for a guy like Brandon Harris but he will not commit anywhere til July 18th.

Added D’haquille Williams and Ronnie Clark.

Hopefully the coaches and commited guys can really get in Ronnie's ear and do some work. I really like that kid.

With Cortez and Moncrief in the fold, we may already be looking past Clark with the assumption he is committing to Bama.

With Cortez and Moncrief in the fold, we may already be looking past Clark with the assumption he is committing to Bama.

Don;t forget Ruffin. The coaches plan to take 3 safeties.

How in the fold is Cortez? I know about Moncrief and have a good feeling on Ruffin. But I know some UTe folk who think Cortez is heading to K'ville. Anyone with good info on him?

That's getting to be a very nice group. We are leading on the prediction % of 6 targets on 247 and so far 4 of them are coming to BCW. Hopefully Thorton and Moncrief will be there too and maybe we can get some of these 100%-ers in the fold at BCW, or before. ;)

5*, Williams, WR- 66%, yes on BCW

5*, Thomas, RB- 60%, yes on BCW

4*, Thorton, DE- 100%

4*, Moncrief, S- 100%

4*, Evans, LB- 100%, yes on BCW

3*, Mitchell, TE- 100%, yes on BCW

How in the fold is Cortez? I know about Moncrief and have a good feeling on Ruffin. But I know some UTe folk who think Cortez is heading to K'ville. Anyone with good info on him?

We likely trail the Vols right now.

What I thought.

Ronnie Clark is FAR from a lock to Bama. He is about as truly split as you can get

Glad you posted this KK. I forgot to bring your post over from TD on RC. To go along with that KK said this.
Some believe Bama has a slight edge, but his options to make sure he gets on the field are better at AU because he could literally play any of 5 positions on AU's 4-2-5 defense (Star, FS, SS, Mike, Will). Our defense could show off his versatility like the 3-4 couldn't.

Imagine the defensive backfield we have a shot at. Clark, Moncrief, Alexander, Harding and Ruffin at al those Safety spots!!!

yes, although if he makes the trip it could change things. He is really high on UT right now but they are putting on the full court press.

Ronnie Clark is FAR from a lock to Bama. He is about as truly split as you can get

The fact that he is split makes me think we have lost a lot of ground, or at least the momentum meter is more in bama's fav.

The fact that he is split makes me think we have lost a lot of ground, or at least the momentum meter is more in bama's fav.

It's the other way around. Bama got the momentum and took the lead after the 3-9 season. The coaches have done good to get some ground back,

It's the other way around. Bama got the momentum and took the lead after the 3-9 season. The coaches have done good to get some ground back,

Good point, I suppose if he attends BCW, that will tell a lot.

WDE!

Glad you posted this KK. I forgot to bring your post over from TD on RC. To go along with that KK said this.
Some believe Bama has a slight edge, but his options to make sure he gets on the field are better at AU because he could literally play any of 5 positions on AU's 4-2-5 defense (Star, FS, SS, Mike, Will). Our defense could show off his versatility like the 3-4 couldn't.

That second post is an excellent observation and is something that will also apply to other top recruits, not only this year but in future years.

That second post is an excellent observation and is something that will also apply to other top recruits, not only this year but in future years.

no doubt E, there are lots of opportunities to find your way on the field in this defense. A great point indeed!!

nick ruffin@nickruffin2022m

Ill be a big cat day on the 25th excited #WDE #AUnation

was just about to post this. Nick Ruffin and Dominick Sanders added to the list.

D. Williams still on the list after his verbal to LSU?

Likely not coming now and been removed.

Justin Thornton added.

Archived