OK...Bring on the Tide.

Time for a rebound by the Tigers.....and to get an SEC win.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was an ugly surprise...got back from a church service and we're down by 5....should have hung around and visited with friends instead of rushing back to find this. Pitchers must be pulling their hair out over the errors by Tomsha, Yak and Ebert...which seem to be timed to maximize the damage.

Do you think JJ ever wonders "everybody I hire is incompetent. Is it me or them"? I have a bad feeling that we are about to be swept for the 3rd series this year and will be winless in the SEC when April arrives.

Well, we had four errors leading to eight unearned runs against Troy Tuesday. Errors opened the floodgate again tonight. Seems like Coach Paw has his team right in what has, sadly, become their comfort zone. I hate UAT and fielding incompetent teams against them drives me bananas. But then, Pawloski's way of managing a baseball team has driven me nuts since 2009. It doesn't have to be bammer out there for Paw's management to drive me nuts.

After seven SEC games, we have never led, even for a single inning. Tonight was the 27th game of the season and our manager is still searching for his best starting pitcher to open a series with.

I don't know what it's going to take to get a change, but we need a change. We don't need to put up with a sixth year of "Paw ball" while some rival school hires Auburn man Casey Dunn for their program.

We will get them next time.

I hope you're right! My confidence level is approaching zero but I'm still in there rooting.

Do you think JJ ever wonders "everybody I hire is incompetent. Is it me or them"? I have a bad feeling that we are about to be swept for the 3rd series this year and will be winless in the SEC when April arrives.

It's him AND them.

“They’re always disappointed when we don’t perform well and we don’t win,” Pawlowski said of his veterans, Tella and Cooper. “But they’re mature players, and they understand tomorrow we’ve got to come out and get something going early. “There’s no magical formula … other than the fact that we keep getting them on, sooner or later, we’re going to bust through with some big innings.”

Can somebody let him know it's getting late? They really need to go 15-8 over the remainder of the conference schedule.

Coach Paw should be fired based on fundamentals alone. We have has an ungodly amount of errors this year that have costs us games, this one included!

I have hope for our football program under Malzahn, but the state of our basketball and baseball teams really makes me nauscious!

Coach Paw should be fired based on fundamentals alone. We have has an ungodly amount of errors this year that have costs us games, this one included!

I have hope for our football program under Malzahn, but the state of our basketball and baseball teams really makes me nauscious!

The scary part is this has been a trend under Coach Paw here at Auburn. We have lead the conference in error twice already under him and are well on our way to doing it again. When I watch this team play I see a poorly coached team that doesn't play with an edge (basically what I see when I see any of Auburn's big 3 men's teams play)

Is football,basketball, baseball season over yet?

Kind of says it all...sadly, it made me laugh. lots of room for improvement.

Improvement needs to start at the top!

Archived