OK...Bring on the Tide.

Dial was in school at Auburn. He was told he'd have to take a redshirt. (the redshirt offer kills any "academics" "not Auburn material" and similar excuses)He turned the redshirt down and transferred to somewhere he could play. That he was correct in his decision is borne out by his results so far, in one of the toughest JUCO conferences in the country. How is his leaving Auburn NOT Pawloski's fault?

We are stuck with a manager that can't tell if a player can cut it on the field or not.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dial was in school at Auburn. He was told he'd have to take a redshirt. (the redshirt offer kills any "academics" "not Auburn material" and similar excuses)He turned the redshirt down and transferred to somewhere he could play. That he was correct in his decision is borne out by his results so far, in one of the toughest JUCO conferences in the country. How is his leaving Auburn NOT Pawloski's fault?

We are stuck with a manager that can't tell if a player can cut it on the field or not.

I remember Coach Paw let another kid go from Auburn. He was from the same town Gulf Coast is in. Left handed pitcher. I played softball against his dad but can't remember his last name for the life of me. His dad was in the Air Force. Anyway, the kid went to Troy and was a third round draft pick, after being at Troy for one year. Latina last name. It's on the tip of my tongue. ughhhh.

Felix was his last name.

I remember Coach Paw let another kid go from Auburn. He was from the same town Gulf Coast is in. Left handed pitcher. I played softball against his dad but can't remember his last name for the life of me. His dad was in the Air Force. Anyway, the kid went to Troy and was a third round draft pick, after being at Troy for one year. Latina last name. It's on the tip of my tongue. ughhhh.

Felix was his last name.

Mike Felix from Panama City, FL. Was a second round pick of the Pirates in the 2006 draft. That one is on Slater.

Felix was his last name.

Mike Felix from Panama City, FL. Was a second round pick of the Pirates in the 2006 draft. That one is on Slater.

Ah, ok. I watched him some in HS. Kid was good. I was happy when we got him. Hated to see him leave.

Clete Thomas is from Panama City also. I grew up with his uncle. His uncle and grandparents are as big of bama fans as you will ever meet. We both played at the same little league as Clete and I used to go watch him when he was a kid. R.L. Turner little league. They went to the LL world series when Clete was there. He was the smallest on the field but the most hard nosed. Enrique Davis, for those who remember that name, was from Panama City also. Well Mike Felix is from Callaway and Enrique from Lynn Haven, but it's all the Panama City area.

Archived