2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

Heard rumors, not sure how truthful. By no means do I have any sources.

Irregular heart beat is not a major issue - nor a minor issue. Easily correct IF NEEDED. Had it all my life and still going strong . . .

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Home Jovon! We are proud to welcome you to our Auburn Family!

P.S.    I had no Idea JR was going to commit to us  ;D

JR reminds me some of LaDanian Tomlinson...great size, great moves, great speed. Not a world-beater but with skills like that he definitely can be a workhorse.

Let the record reflect...

Clint Alan, Global Moderator, Hogville.net

If Robinson makes it to any SEC campus after his last year of high school, I will sport a Michael Dyer avatar holding the MVP trophy of the national title game for an entire year.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=415296.msg6320082#msg6320082

Maybe Robinson does have some work to make his grades. But right now all this grades and health issues stuff sounds more like sour grapes than anything legit.

So why was Arky recruiting this academic hopeless cause anyway? :roflol:

JR reminds me some of LaDanian Tomlinson...great size, great moves, great speed. Not a world-beater but with skills like that he definitely can be a workhorse.

Onterio could be an LT if he could gain some more weight.

Don't see that. LT was small. JR is big.

Great vision, explosiveness, cuts, power, and speed.

Great pick up!

Welcome to the family, Jovon.

I dont understand why everyone is so excited, 24/7 says he is only a 3*.

:we:

Not for long.... they have already stated that he will be getting a well-derserved, HUGE bump next time they update their rankings!  :)

Not for long.... they have already stated that he will be getting a well-derserved, HUGE bump next time they update their rankings!  :)

Great!

They also have Holsey a 3*... Shows how much they know. :rolleyes:

Great!

Holsey has made a name for himself from the camps. I highly doubt he stays a 3* in the final rankings.

Do you think he'll be top three?

DJ, does this mean he is decommitting and going to the dark side?  :laugh:

Do you think he'll be top three?

My guess would be top 8-10 although I personally think he should be higher than that.

Great!

Didn't know that.  Josh's scores on the opening placed him about 50 of the top 150.  Jovon is ranked as the 12th best RB in the country.  Both are in the top 150 in recruiting sites.  Both are AU family. WDE

• 1 month later...

Just finished watching his highlight video...Wow. This kid can break tackles, ankles, and flat out run you. His vision is uncanny, for lack of a better word to describe it. It seems like he can anticipate the running lane before it is there, even in the open field! I really like this kid and think he will be a great Auburn Tiger!

Had a rough season opener, but was literally gang tackled on every carry according to to the paper.  Still managed about 100 yds.  Plan to see him Fri night for the first time in person and will report on how he looks in 3D.

Had a rough season opener, but was literally gang tackled on every carry according to to the paper.  Still managed about 100 yds.  Plan to see him Fri night for the first time in person and will report on how he looks in 3D.

sounds good, let us know.

3 * or whatever, Jovon is gonna be awesome. He's big, strong and fast. We haven't had that kind of RB in a long time. I'm pumped about getting him and TJ who's also a big RB.

Archived