Thank You from Lutzenkirchen

Sid

"You all are truly the best fans in the country. You've been on our side through thick and thin and that is appreciated way more than you think. Ill never truly understand why you all love that goofy, embarrassing, silly, little dance that I did against 'Bama but I appreciate the love that you have always showed me. From my freshman year when the entire student section stayed through the monsoon game against West Virginia, to going to Glendale and taking the BCS by storm, to everyone showing up for a Senior Day in 2012 in which we only won three games. You all are the reason we come out and play each Saturday (and sometimes Thursdays). The fact that 83,000 of our family showed up for a Spring Scrimmage speaks volumes about the Auburn Community and Family. Don't stop doing what you do. Auburn will be back with a vengeance for it is a new day on the plains."

Read more: http://auburn.rivals...asp?CID=1499283 (free content)

Damn fine young man right there! I hope my son grows up to be a humble young man like Philip. He truly is a shining example for our University and the Auburn Family!

I knew from day one that he would be a great ambassador for Auburn. I wish him the best in life, whatever it may hold. Although I'm much older than him, I consider him to one of my heroes. Lutz rules!

What a great statement about Auburn and the athletic department staff. Too bad those who "buy" the trash from ESPN and others in the media will never have the interest nor take the time to know the real Auburn University. Their loss for certain. Thanks PL :bow:

Too bad those who "buy" the trash from ESPN and others in the media will never have the interest nor take the time to know the real Auburn University. Their loss for certain. Thanks PL :bow:

No s***. When it comes to tight ends, they focus on Dakota Mosley, who never played a snap at Auburn instead of miracle maker Lutz.

This young man has been raised right. His parents didn't expect the coaches to teach him basic manners. If you think we are proud, I know his parents are extremely proud. I am proud of him as if he was my own son. He will always embody what it means to be an Auburn man.

Thanks you Phillip for loving Auburn as much as I do!! War Eagle!!

• 1 year later...

I hope everyone on this forum gets a chance to read this letter. The true essence of a great man mature beyond his years. RIH Lutz, you will be greatly missed down here... War Lutszie

Archived