2014 4* JUCO S Derrick Moncrief signs with AU!

ellitor

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E are there any JUCO highlights of this guy?

There is a link in the OP that says juco highlights.

E are there any JUCO highlights of this guy?

There is a link in the OP that says juco highlights.

:slapfh: DOH! I love E's responses! I'm usually the one with the dumb question...It's good to know it isn't just me.

Would he definitely be playing the Star, or possibly just one of the safety slots?

There really is no such thing as definites with Star. The staff is selling the Star to every safety prospect like Bama does with Jack LB. When we get 3 or 4 safeties we will then slot them where they fit best.

Would he definitely be playing the Star, or possibly just one of the safety slots?

With his size I'd have to think he would play close to the line of scrimmage. But if he does end up playing a true safety position it should be fun to watch!

There really is no such thing as definites with Star. The staff is selling the Star to every safety prospect like Bama does with Jack LB. When we get 3 or 4 safeties we will then slot them where they fit best.

What it does is put us in the mix for some of the more physical safeties out there. Guys like Josh Harvey Clemmons at THuga. He is a freak and will be playing on Sundays in two years.

• 1 month later...

1002479_601524019867754_116110289_n.jpg

Haha his dad was my 7th grade football coach. He turned us into men real quick.

I would say he looks like a football player.

1002479_601524019867754_116110289_n.jpg

It's not often I know the whole fam in a on campus visit pic. WAR DAMN PRATTVILLE!

With your connections E I expect AU to sign every kid worth a darn from Prattville. I came through with Lawson and Barber with Milton and Noodle and I got the W. Forsyth kid if we offer (A. Marhall - C). You are off to a good start with Pettway & Moncrief, who else y'all got? :cheers:

With your connections E I expect AU to sign every kid worth a darn from Prattville. I came through with Lawson and Barber with Milton and Noodle and I got the W. Forsyth kid if we offer (A. Marhall - C). You are off to a good start with Pettway & Moncrief, who else y'all got? :cheers:/>

I want an assist on Lawson and Barber as I went to a few of their games last year, Johnathon Jones too. Ha!

With your connections E I expect AU to sign every kid worth a darn from Prattville. I came through with Lawson and Barber with Milton and Noodle and I got the W. Forsyth kid if we offer (A. Marhall - C). You are off to a good start with Pettway & Moncrief, who else y'all got? :cheers:/>

I want an assist on Lawson and Barber as I went to a few of their games last year, Johnathon Jones too. Ha!

By all means!! JoJo (Johnathon Jones) was all you, nice!

Thanks, I may have to write a book on my behind the scenes work getting Roc, White, and the 2 Williams to commit. Let's keep this on the down-low.

Thanks, I may have to write a book on my behind the scenes work getting Roc, White, and the 2 Williams to commit. Let's keep this on the down-low.

Keep what on the down-low? ;)

Keep what on the down-low? ;)/>

My role in AU getting our best recruits!

Boy, I just realized how slow I can be. Has to be age because I used to be brilliant.

What recruits ?

Archived