2014 4* JUCO S Derrick Moncrief signs with AU!

ellitor

E.. I tuought I saw somewhere the Moncreif was coming down AU. Did he come down to takein one of the practices?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E.. I tuought I saw somewhere the Moncreif was coming down AU. Did he come down to takein one of the practices?

Yes

Dang dmoney, you aren't to hard to please! Any chance you are a female, can cook and looking for a mate? :wub:

Not sure your wife would appreciate you fishing. :tease:

Dang dmoney, you aren't to hard to please! Any chance you are a female, can cook and looking for a mate? :wub:

Long story there, technically we are not married, we have just known each other since 6th grade. We dated in HS then went seperate ways. We both had short marriages and got back together and it stayed like that. Well we got our daughter who is a blood relative to my wife (long story) when she was an infant and my wife adopted her legally and of course I assumed the role of Dad. Well when she got sick earlier and they start asking medical history Mia found out we were not technically married and I technically wasn't her Dad. We explained it to her and she was okay with it but I WASN'T. I am happy to announce that we will be making it official on September 28 of this year. So I will be Husband/Dad in the eyes of God and Man. Sorry for the temporary hijack guys. This is a HUGE deal for me/us!!

Anyone have a clue why I chose Sept. 28th??? :homer:

Long story there, technically we are not married, we have just known each other since 6th grade. We dated in HS then went seperate ways. We both had short marriages and got back together and it stayed like that. Well we got our daughter who is a blood relative to my wife (long story) when she was an infant and my wife adopted her legally and of course I assumed the role of Dad. Well when she got sick earlier and they start asking medical history Mia found out we were not technically married and I technically wasn't her Dad. We explained it to her and she was okay with it but I WASN'T. I am happy to announce that we will be making it official on September 28 of this year. So I will be Husband/Dad in the eyes of God and Man. Sorry for the temporary hijack guys. This is a HUGE deal for me/us!!

Soooo.....y'all been shackin'!

Bye week baby!!!...Not to be confused with Bi week in San Fran.

Dixie, quite a story. Congrats!

Thanks guys!! It really is even way more crazy than that but I'm saving that for my book. Lol. I swore I would never get married again but I am happy I was wrong about that.

BirdsofPrey76, exactly, and I'm not proud of it. Mia started Middle School this week and I have been trying to teach her the same things my parents taught me. I am afraid that we have gone too far as a nation trying to keep from hurting anyone's feelings.

America as we know/knew it is in for a rough next 20+ years.

Sorry Derrick for hijacking your thread. IMO by the start of the 2015 season, with White, Daq Williams, Moncrief et al. we will be in the field of teams with a shot at a Natty!!

I am really looking forward to seeing Moncrief play. He is real big for a safety, 6'3" and over 220pds. I like the way he wraps up making his tackles. That is old school. The last few years our defense seems to have been just throwing themselves at the person with the ball, not tackling them. I hope it is different this year.

Not certain how you know of this "event" but will take your word for it E!! :-\

Not certain how you know of this "event" but will take your word for it E!! :-\

Grats, Dixie. Life can certainly get complicated.

Just now reading this, Congrats!!

Thanks guys! PM me and I will get the info on how you can send cash gifts straight to my bank account!! Joking! Not really joking. I'm kidding, unless I'm serious. I believe that we are on the cusp of having a great D-Backfield with Coaches Cheese and Smith.

Dang dmoney, you aren't to hard to please! Any chance you are a female, can cook and looking for a mate? :wub:/>

Not sure your wife would appreciate you fishing. :tease:/>

Anyone have a clue why I chose Sept. 28th??? :homer:/>

Thanks guys! PM me and I will get the info on how you can send cash gifts straight to my bank account!! Joking! Not really joking. I'm kidding, unless I'm serious. I believe that we are on the cusp of having a great D-Backfield with Coaches Cheese and Smith.

Funny.

Is he 200 pounds or is the 225 pounds that's a big difference

228. He was 200 out of high school.

Hey E, what are the chances this guy puts on another 10 to 15 pounds and becomes an LB?

I'd rather he didn't. We need the help at Safety.

Hey E, what are the chances this guy puts on another 10 to 15 pounds and becomes an LB?

I'd rather he didn't. We need the help at Safety.

True, but if he added 10lbs and still kept his mobility and speed? A 240lb Safety would cause me to be aware of his whereabouts at all times if I were a WR! His current 228lbs would still give me pause if I were an opposing player. I am SO happy that we are getting some "Head Hunters" at Safety!! I wish Bates had been able to play Safety at AU.

Is he 200 pounds or is the 225 pounds that's a big difference

"220, 221, whatever it takes"! - Jack Butler

Archived