2014 4* JUCO S Derrick Moncrief signs with AU!

ellitor

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we've all got big expectations for this guy. Super huge get for us and the future looks great! Spring practice kinda takes on a new look this year with these new impact players coming in. Should see an immediate impact I'd think.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if it means anything, but the official Auburn football twitter labelled him as STAR

What he was recruited as before we started seeing Evans in that role. Moncrief now projects as a Boundary Safety

Not sure if it means anything, but the official Auburn football twitter labelled him as STAR

What he was recruited as before we started seeing Evans in that role. Moncrief now projects as a Boundary Safety

Boundary safety?!!! How many times have i told you we'll be playing him at LB???~~~~~~~~~~~~~That's an inside joke, for those that haven't been watching. :)

Boundary safety?!!! How many times have i told you we'll be playing him at LB???~~~~~~~~~~~~~That's an inside joke, for those that haven't been watching. :)

:) And for the record Mikey I meant it when I said I pay attention to your force powers of knowing the future. For example, even though the Stars are coached by Coach Cheese. Like you I consider them OLB's specifically the SAM.

Archived