Remembering Jim Fyffe

StatTiger

I wonder how Jim would have sounded like as Cam tore up South Carolina to win the SEC and then go on to watch Wes kicked the winning FG against Oregon as we won the National Championship.

I wonder how Jim would have sounded like as Cam tore up South Carolina to win the SEC and then go on to watch Wes kicked the winning FG against Oregon as we won the National Championship.

especially the hail mary right before halftime of the SECCG.

I would have loved to hear him doing the 2010 Iron Bowl... one could only imagine...Thanks STAT for going down memory lane... WDE. Pumped for some Big Time FootBall!!

I would have loved to hear him doing the 2010 Iron Bowl... one could only imagine...Thanks STAT for going down memory lane... WDE. Pumped for some Big Time FootBall!!

Imagine all the calls he would have made during the 2004 and 2010 seasons. I put this track on my I-pod for the last 15 minutes of my bike ride to give me the motivation to finish strong.

Jim would have loved the 2004 and 2010 seasons. He would even tell people that we won at least a share of the national championship in 04.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the story on how Jim came up with Touchdown Auburn. I wish I could that clip on my Facebook page.

7 Perfect Seasons,12 Undefeated Seasons,11 Conference Championships, 9 Seasons Named #1

3 Seasons Recognized- 1910, 1913, 1914, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010

" Don't just say it....Display it. "

Archived