2013 Class Enrollment List

ellitor

Enrollment date at Auburn in parenthesis. If there is no date the player has not been enrolled. This list will be updated each time a signee enrolls.

Cameron Artis-Payne (1/14/13)

Ben Bradley (1/14/13)

Devonte Danzey (1/16/13)

Jeremy Johnson (5/16/13)

Kenny Flowers (5/16/13)

Kamryn Melton (5/16/13)

Deon Mix (5/16/13)

Marcus Davis (5/20/13)

Johnathan Ford (5/20/13)

Montravius Adams (5/21/13)

Cameron Toney (6/17/13)

Khari Harding (6/17/13)

Mackenro Alexander (6/18/13)

Elijah Daniel (6/18/13)

Carl Lawson (6/18/13)

Tony Stevens (6/18/13)

Daniel Carlson (6/18/13)

Dominic Walker (6/18/13)

Brandon King (6/23/13)

Nick Marshall (6/23/13)

Peyton Barber (6/24/13)

Jason Smith (attending MGCCC and plans to enroll at AU in January 2015 as a RS Soph with 3 to play 3)

Earnest Robinson (Did not qualify. Will start at East Mississippi CC).

Jimmy Hutchinson enrolled July 31st

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the Mini- Semester II starts on 6/24 so I assume most of the rest will be here some time before for that. Do we have any estimated time of arrivals or ETA's on any of the rest ?

I see the Mini- Semester II starts on 6/24 so I assume most of the rest will be here some time before for that. Do we have any estimated time of arrivals or ETA's on any of the rest ?

June 14th and 15th.

Great thread E!

^^This^^

Great idea! Love it!

:puke: That isn't what you all were PMing me last week. What, now that he is a Mod you're gonna get all giddy everytime he posts? (they don't love you like I do E, please post that I'm your favorite, please?)

Great thread E!

^^This^^

Great idea! Love it!

:puke: That isn't what you all were PMing me last week. What, now that he is a Mod you're gonna get all giddy everytime he posts? (they don't love you like I do E, please post that I'm your favorite, please?)

Suck up. ^^^^ :rolleyes:

Great thread E!

^^This^^

Great idea! Love it!

He provides an avenue for some info I get. He doesn't have to suck up.

Great thread E!

^^This^^

Great idea! Love it!

Yah yah yah, we know the real deal, Dixie has the photos and the negatives.

Great thread E!

^^This^^

Great idea! Love it!

:puke:/> That isn't what you all were PMing me last week. What, now that he is a Mod you're gonna get all giddy everytime he posts? (they don't love you like I do E, please post that I'm your favorite, please?)

Suck up. ^^^^ :rolleyes:/>

Dixie provides the cure to E's loneliness. We all know that there's a connection between them two. They are like Bird and Golf.

Great thread E!

^^This^^

Great idea! Love it!

:puke:/> That isn't what you all were PMing me last week. What, now that he is a Mod you're gonna get all giddy everytime he posts? (they don't love you like I do E, please post that I'm your favorite, please?)

Suck up. ^^^^ :rolleyes:/>

Dixie provides the cure to E's loneliness. We all know that there's a connection between them two. They are like Bird and Golf.

It's nothing like what Bird and Golf do. Not that there is anything wrong with it. What Bird and Golf do, together, behind closed doors, in the dark, while listening to Linda Ronstadt and Cher albums is between them. It's not our place to judge unless they leave the evidence behind like last time. You would think the walker and all those feathers would get in the way.

Jimmy Hutchinson ... grey shirt, correct?

Yes. Will not be listed until if and when he enrolls next January.

Bump on this idea...great thought IM70. I was wondering this myself.

Bump on this idea...great thought IM70. I was wondering this myself.

I answered it right below iron man's original post.

Oh, ok...for all of them. Any not expected to make it? Guessing we would have already known that by this time.

You would not neccesarily know it at this time. There are 2 right now that are questionable but I am not going to say their names out of respect for them and the work they are putting in to get qualified.

Oh, ok...for all of them. Any not expected to make it? Guessing we would have already known that by this time.

You would not neccesarily know it at this time. There are 2 right now that are questionable but I am not going to say their names out of respect for them and the work they are putting in to get qualified.

I'm guessing JS and ED...

I'm guessing JS and ED...

ED? as for the who I am not answering.

Oh Ellitor, you're so young.

Jwmboom7 is referring to erectile dysfunction.

Bob Barker and Chuck Norris.

funny thing...Bob Barker's grandson went to Auburn and lived in Lane Hall on the Quad in 1993 when we were freshmen. What a trip huh. No one believed him until he broke out the family album. Sadly I can't even remember his name now. Too many brain cells killed during my 5 yr enrollment at AU and many years after that!! Perhaps he turned Bob into an Auburn fan...who knows!!

And remember Auburn fans, to always have your pets spayed and neutered! Good Night everyone! (Sound of PIR theme music)

Archived