2014 4* DE Andrew Williams commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On another note....the analysts on ESPN3 are making it pretty obvious why they aren't on national television on ESPNU. Wow, shockingly bad...

Im at AU going into broadcasting. You're right, so much stuttering and don't look like they prepared at all

War Eagle, Mr. Williams! You won't regret the decision.

And again, thank you for handling the recruiting process maturely.

Thanks to Williams from me too. Guys such as A. Williams, B. Smith and the many other high profile players that handle their business honorably make following recruiting a pleasure, no matter where they end up. The "look at me" types spoil it for everybody.

What was in the brief case?

I think it was his full Auburn outfit (sweater and hat). I am seeing pictures of him in it and idk where it came from.

Alright, once his LOI comes in, does anyone wanna see a picture of young andrew? Got a picture from an old yearbook. lol

War Eagle, Mr. Williams! You won't regret the decision.

And again, thank you for handling the recruiting process maturely.

Thanks to Williams from me too. Guys such as A. Williams, B. Smith and the many other high profile players that handle their business honorably make following recruiting a pleasure, no matter where they end up. The "look at me" types spoil it for everybody.

Amen to that. I wish we could somehow manage to avoid those altogether in the future.

this kid is just overflowing with class and character and is the type player we need......no games, no sensationalism or drama.....he will do well

I'm more excited about the low-key kids myself

War Eagle Andrew welcome to the Plains

This was a real bet get for us. We are going to be paper thin at DT after this year. Guys like Andrew will have a year to bulk up and step up.

That helps to ease the pain :)/>

What pain every one who pre-committed kept their commitment, we picked up 2 of the 3 we were hoping for we got a couple of great long snappers as walk on players it has been a great day for Auburn War EAGLE

the pain of being played by evans and his family.. pretending it isn't there is just a lie

Disagree on the DT depth. 2015 returns Bradley (Sr), Daniel (Jr), Adams (Jr), Niles (Sr) Nero (Jr), Lawrence (Jr/Sr), and Russell (Fr/So)

That group could also include: Lambert (Jr/Sr) and Williams (Fr/So).

That's not a position with depth issues.

I think Williams is more likely to help us on the edge this season.

Archived