2014 4* DE Andrew Williams commits to AU!

ellitor

What happened to Andrew Williams?

Nothing new on Andrew. It's a dead period and he's still not talking to media.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But we could bring in 30 EE's , right, right, amiright?

In a word, no. 25 is the max number of signees per year, regardless of if they are EE's or not. This year we have enrolled 5 EE's. A max of three can count back on 2013 because that's how many we undersigned by last year. The remaining two count against 2014's limit of 25.

If 75 players quit, we still could bring in only 28, three for last year and 25 for this year. How many of the 28 were EE's wouldn't matter, only three could count back. Sign less than three that can actually enroll early and you lose the EE slot.

Good thing you didn't take me seriously...

But we could bring in 30 EE's , right, right, amiright?

In a word, no. 25 is the max number of signees per year, regardless of if they are EE's or not. This year we have enrolled 5 EE's. A max of three can count back on 2013 because that's how many we undersigned by last year. The remaining two count against 2014's limit of 25.

If 75 players quit, we still could bring in only 28, three for last year and 25 for this year. How many of the 28 were EE's wouldn't matter, only three could count back. Sign less than three that can actually enroll early and you lose the EE slot.

Good thing you didn't take me seriously...

If you already knew the answer to the question you asked, maybe my response helped someone else that's not as knowledgeable as you are.

and your EEs can only come in if you have an open under 85 at the time. IE if you have 82 scholarships you can EE 3. If you have 3 December grads that are leaving then you could sign 6 EEs. Can't exceed 85 on scholarship at any time even in the spring.

I think I heard he has an official on the 17th...

Has not set a date yet. Auburn and Clemson are fighting for the 17th.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard he pulled the trigger...Can anyone confirm??

I think the coaches prefer that these kids go home, sleep on it and if they are ready to commit, they commit a day or three later.

I think the coaches prefer that these kids go home, sleep on it and if they are ready to commit, they commit a day or three later.

Sounds about right...

Sounds about right...

About the only sign was Roc calling AW a "future team mate" a few hours ago but that could just be Roc doing some 'cruitin.

The best way to know the guy is solid..and not just caught up in the excitement of the moment. We can wait.

Young men should be lining up at the doorstep of CGM office to become Auburn Tigers! There is Auburn, and there are Auburn wannabes!

Alright, update from his gf. She says he is torn between Clemson and auburn right now. She has told him she wants him to go to auburn so she can come to the games. She also said Tennessee is still in the running because that's what his parents want but he doesn't personally have them in his top two.

Alright, update from his gf. She says he is torn between Clemson and auburn right now. She has told him she wants him to go to auburn so she can come to the games. She also said Tennessee is still in the running because that's what his parents want but he doesn't personally have them in his top two.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks Truman!

A. Williams recruitment has been one of the quitest I can ever remember for a big time player that wil lhave committed so late.

I really hope we can beat out Clemson for his services. We have had bad luck recently when it came down to us and Clemson for recruits.

A. Williams recruitment has been one of the quitest I can ever remember for a big time player that wil lhave committed so late.

I really hope we can beat out Clemson for his services. We have had bad luck recently when it came down to us and Clemson for recruits.

Well... they do have a lake...

And a coach with Tourette's syndrome

And a coach with Tourette's syndrome

It's a school that tries to look like AU on the outside, but has a bammer HC operating like a bammer HC behind the scenes.

Archived