2014 4* DE Andrew Williams commits to AU!

ellitor

Alright, update from his gf. She says he is torn between Clemson and auburn right now. She has told him she wants him to go to auburn so she can come to the games. She also said Tennessee is still in the running because that's what his parents want but he doesn't personally have them in his top two.

Thanks Truman!

No problem E. I will tell my girlfriend to keep feeding me info his gf shares and I will share the good stuff. Hopefully he tells her what he is feeling as NSD gets closer.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, update from his gf. She says he is torn between Clemson and auburn right now. She has told him she wants him to go to auburn so she can come to the games. She also said Tennessee is still in the running because that's what his parents want but he doesn't personally have them in his top two.

Thanks Truman!

No problem E. I will tell my girlfriend to keep feeding me info his gf shares and I will share the good stuff. Hopefully he tells her what he is feeling as NSD gets closer.

Tell your GF to thank you for doing this. Not sure if AW's GF knows her info is being passed on over here but if she does tell her thank you from the Auburn family no matter how it works out.

UGA creeping into the picture?

@RecruitingAJC: #UGA is darkhorse for ECLA DE (Ga) Andrew Williams with #Auburn & Clemson as co-leaders imho: http://t.co/WGGZXu6Nax

Whatever UGA's chances are, Carvell (@RecruitingAJC) is likely to overstate them- he understands job security- so the fact that he is so understated here makes me think that they are even less than a darkhorse.

Andrew was scheduled to go to Clemson next weekend but tweeted this today.

@DrewWill_79 4h

Headed to Clemson tomorrow for my official visit!

What's the implication there E? Was he supposed to be here instead?

Don't know there are any yet. He was supposed to have a free weekend this weekend this weekend.

Andrew was scheduled to go to Clemson next weekend but tweeted this today.

@DrewWill_79 4h

Headed to Clemson tomorrow for my official visit!

What's the implication there E? Was he supposed to be here instead?

Don't know there are any yet. He was supposed to have a free weekend this weekend this weekend.

AU vs Clemson battle. See what Williams says after the visit.

Wonder if they wanted to get him there this weekend in the off chance that Williams decided to make a spur of the moment trip to auburn on uov considering the other uov's coming. Kind of a just in case precaution.

At least it keeps it open now where we can possibly get the last weekend. Be the last school he hears from.

Williams is announcing at 9:45am on NSD. Anyone have if that is eatsern or central time though?

Believe central but not sure yet though.

It should be eastern time, unless the site you got that info from is somewhere in the central time zone. Williams lives in the eastern zone and BSPN lists their announcements in eastern time.

If he looks at the success rate of AU verses Clemson, it should not be a contest.

Clemson always starts out ranked well, then loses out at the end of the season.

His choice of course, but all things considered he would much better off at AU if he wants national coverage.

If he looks at the success rate of AU verses Clemson, it should not be a contest.

Clemson always starts out ranked well, then loses out at the end of the season.

His choice of course, but all things considered he would much better off at AU if he wants national coverage.

I have never really understood how Clemson pulls some of these recruits. They play in the ACC and have a tradition of underachieving. Their only NC was followed by being put on probation and I cannot remember the last time they won the ACC. Maybe Mackensie Alexander should give Williams a call and tell him how he likes Clemson.

Well I'm sure our coaches are on top of this and can hopefully pull him back in. We don't know all the negative coaching going on with Clemson but we have heard some of the UGA bs speaking negative of CRG. Hopefully Andrew can see through the fog and bs and choose the better program with the better future.

Well I'm sure our coaches are on top of this and can hopefully pull him back in. We don't know all the negative coaching going on with Clemson but we have heard some of the UGA bs speaking negative of CRG. Hopefully Andrew can see through the fog and bs and choose the better program with the better future.

Pull him back in from what? We lead.

Archived