2014 4* DE Andrew Williams commits to AU!

ellitor

AW just left a comment on Gabe Wright's Instagram that said next year was gonna be "unbelievable" and that we were going back. I'm guessing he was referring to the Championship. Most of us know that he is most likely AU bound, but I thought that was just interesting...

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AW just left a comment on Gabe Wright's Instagram that said next year was gonna be "unbelievable" and that we were going back. I'm guessing he was referring to the Championship. Most of us know that he is most likely AU bound, but I thought that was just interesting...

Got a link? I wanna read and share.

That is the quote from Williams below. I do not see where he says "we are going back" like you claimed. He is just saying Wright will be unbelievable.

Next year big homie is about to be unbelievable...

That is the quote from Williams below. I do not see where he says "we are going back" like you claimed. He is just saying Wright will be unbelievable.

Gabe actually said the part about "going back", then AW said what you posted.

Well regardless of the wording it still looks good for Auburn. Unless these two are long time friends or something, I don't think he would be making commits to Wright about next season if he was going to Clemson.

AW is the just the 17th ranked prospect in GA? I guess i read that right. Wow, wouldn't have thought that. Must be stacked over there.

AW is the just the 17th ranked prospect in GA? I guess i read that right. Wow, wouldn't have thought that. Must be stacked over there.

state rankings always seem off to me to be honest. I only look at their composite *s on 247 and make my own assessment from their game film

Well regardless of the wording it still looks good for Auburn. Unless these two are long time friends or something, I don't think he would be making commits to Wright about next season if he was going to Clemson.

Yes, it makes sense to me.

He is visiting uga and tweeted "stw" which some uga fan replied to and said "do it man. Shock the world!"

I do not think it is possible for him to shock the world no matter where he signs.

He is visiting uga and tweeted "stw" which some uga fan replied to and said "do it man. Shock the world!"

I do not think it is possible for him to shock the world no matter where he signs.

I think it's pretty evident by now that recruits like to "play the game" especially when they go on OVs. According to insiders, heading into his UGA visit the Auburn coaches felt very confident, more so than the Clemson coaches. Nobody thinks UGA can make up so much ground so late, but hey its recruiting after all. We did it last year with M. Adams.

I think it's pretty evident by now that recruits like to "play the game" especially when they go on OVs. According to insiders, heading into his UGA visit the Auburn coaches felt very confident, more so than the Clemson coaches. Nobody thinks UGA can make up so much ground so late, but hey its recruiting after all. We did it last year with M. Adams.

Oh I understand. His girlfriend has never mentioned UGA either. The only school outside the two tigers is TN and that was where his parents were leaning towards. Fun fact: his girlfriend said he hates the color orange yet his top two are us and CU. Thought that was funny lol.

Oh I understand. His girlfriend has never mentioned UGA either. The only school outside the two tigers is TN and that was where his parents were leaning towards. Fun fact: his girlfriend said he hates the color orange yet his top two are us and CU. Thought that was funny lol.

This has to mean he is all AU right? I mean we only wear navy and white jerseys while CU wears orange jerseys. J/K. I love recruiting. Lol. :)

The only reason uga scares me is coach Rock. If they had hired someone else, no way he goes there. Uga is a longshot but Rock has good credentials.

The only reason uga scares me is coach Rock. If they had hired someone else, no way he goes there. Uga is a longshot but Rock has good credentials.

Saw a UGA fan on twitter asking Trent Thompson if he had met Tracy Rocker yet. Makes me sick that they are selling their program with Coach Rock.

UGA also entered after your last GF update,

UGA also entered after your last GF update,

Snow days lol. No contact recently.

Archived