2014 4* DE Andrew Williams commits to AU!

ellitor

Like 5 people just chose Clemson as their Crystal Ball pick for him. I really don't want to let him slip away from us. Happened too many times this year. Any news from him?

Just that the trending thought is we have been slipping on him the past few weeks.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that as well. I think someone from their staff said something that led them to make their predictions. I think Clemson is feeling confident but I haven't seen anything to make me think that.

Judging from the tweets after the game I like our chances...looks like DD is recruiting him pretty hard for us.

DD?

Judging from the tweets after the game I like our chances...looks like DD is recruiting him pretty hard for us.

DD?

Deshaun Davis.

Gracias

I dont think we have ever had a recruiter like Deshaun Davis. He loves AU and wants to bring as many good players with him.

Jake Holland did a whole bunch of recruiting for us when he was a HS senior and committed to AU.

I dont think we have ever had a recruiter like Deshaun Davis. He loves AU and wants to bring as many good players with him.

Jake Holland did a whole bunch of recruiting for us when he was a HS senior and committed to AU.

Interestingly enough, that big QB from Kentucky who didn't pan out did a lot of recruiting for us, also.

Interestingly enough, that big QB from Kentucky who didn't pan out did a lot of recruiting for us, also.

Bless his heart, he did a lot of other things too.

This guy is a true talent, I am wondering if he could also move inside??

Maybe but the staff is not looking at him inside at the moment.

Any change in thought on this yet E? I am thinking more and maybe.... Either that or we know who our DT is gonna be in this class.

This guy is a true talent, I am wondering if he could also move inside??

Maybe but the staff is not looking at him inside at the moment.

Any change in thought on this yet E? I am thinking more and maybe.... Either that or we know who our DT is gonna be in this class.

Yes. It has been said in other threads the staff expects AW to grow into a DT like Daniel.

My girlfriend went to school with him in middle school and goes to high school with the girl he is "with". She says that he is really high on Notre Dame, they are number one. Followed by bama then auburn. Those are the top three according to the girl that he's about to start dating. How true the info is depends on how much he trusts the girl to tell her the truth.

My girlfriend went to school with him in middle school and goes to high school with the girl he is "with". She says that he is really high on Notre Dame, they are number one. Followed by bama then auburn. Those are the top three according to the girl that he's about to start dating. How true the info is depends on how much he trusts the girl to tell her the truth.

Bama is not recruiting him. Did she mishear Bama for Clemson?

I think a number of recruits say "Considering UAT" for the prestige, never mind that it's not the truth because they have no offer.

I think a number of recruits say "Considering UAT" for the prestige, never mind that it's not the truth because they have no offer.

Must have been that mikey. Or he told his girl that if they offered he would be interested and that's what she meant. Idk.

The Phil Gargis recruiting story shows how important it is to recruit the girlfriend. Scarlotte wanted to be an Auburn majorette and Phil followed her to the Plains, despite the Bear's best efforts to turn him. I heard that Phil told Scarlotte that he was going to Bama to play for the Bear, and she told him that was fine, but she was going to Auburn to be a majorette. You know how that conversation ended.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1842&dat=19741229&id=2P4rAAAAIBAJ&sjid=pccEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1478,6436765

Archived