2014 3* OG Terronne Prescod (NC State signee)

ellitor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jason_Higdon 14h

Terronne Prescod was at Auburn twice last week. Georgia Thursday. Tennessee Friday. Alabama and Louisville Saturday and Sunday

He has to be narrowing things down if he is puttin' in that kind of travel in a week. I got tired just reading it!

• 2 weeks later...

A few weeks ago most people thought that Mr. Prescod was going to be the next to pull the trigger. Then we received a visit from Jordan Sims and everything died down. Has anything changed with Terronne's leader board and does still have a commitable offer?

A few weeks ago most people thought that Mr. Prescod was going to be the next to pull the trigger. Then we received a visit from Jordan Sims and everything died down. Has anything changed with Terronne's leader board and does still have a commitable offer?

E, what is the latest on Prescod?

He wanted to commit but his mom wanted him to wait til she visited. He has a top 2 of Auburn and NC State. He and his mom will visit NC State this Saturday and Auburn July 9th. Auburn leads. Right now it's first come, first serve between TP and Jordan Sims for the guard spot in this class. Sims is trying to get his weight down to go to Bama's camp in July to impress them. Bama already has 4 OL committed in this class with 2 being Guards. It's probably too late for Sims to ride the elephant and by the time he realizes it my educated guess is Prescod will already be committed to Auburn. That would leave Sims to Ole Miss at this point.

He wanted to commit but his mom wanted him to wait til she visited. He has a top 2 of Auburn and NC State. He and his mom will visit NC State this Saturday and Auburn July 9th. Auburn leads. Right now it's first come, first serve between TP and Jordan Sims for the guard spot in this class. Sims is trying to get his weight down to go to Bama's camp in July to impress them. Bama already has 4 OL committed in this class with 2 being Guards. It's probably too late for Sims to ride the elephant and by the time he realizes it my educated guess is Prescod will already be committed to Auburn. That would leave Sims to Ole Miss at this point.

I thought I read where our coaches thought Sims was too slow to pull, etc? Did I misinterpret what I read?

I thought I read where our coaches thought Sims was too slow to pull, etc? Did I misinterpret what I read?

You probably did not misinterpret that. However I have not heard or read that myself.

Wow losing to NC State. Think he still visits? If so I say it isn't over.

It's not if the staff don't want it to be.

Yeah I figured they keep fighting for him if they really want him. They flipped Mix late in the game last year so I think they can do it again. Kinda thought AU was the clear leader. Sounded like a spontaneous commitment to me if he had already planned two visits and only took one. Stranger things have happened on recruiting through. Good luck to him either way.

Yeah I figured they keep fighting for him if they really want him. They flipped Mix late in the game last year so I think they can do it again. Kinda thought AU was the clear leader. Sounded like a spontaneous commitment to me if he had already planned two visits and only took one. Stranger things have happened on recruiting through. Good luck to him either way.

He said he very well could commit on one of the visits.

Gonna be interesting to see if he still takes the visit to Auburn on July 9th.

Gonna be interesting to see if he still takes the visit to Auburn on July 9th.

It was moved to the 6th but yes it will be interesting to see.

Perhaps this is a good sign and it might have something to do with Sims ?

Without being too negative, the loss of him and/or Sims is not devastating, as we have only one slot left. There are other names that will emerge over the upcoming weeks, many not carrying the baggage of these two (Prescod and Sims).

Was not aware of Prescod having any baggage although considering where he has grown up I guess there could be, also grades could be an issue. Columbia HS is not exactly a bastion of academia. Either way it appears that we are still in it with him if we really want him.

Was not aware of Prescod having any baggage although considering where he has grown up I guess there could be, also grades could be an issue. Columbia HS is not exactly a bastion of academia. Either way it appears that we are still in it with him if we really want him.

Dixie, I was referring to on-the-field baggage. Sorry for the misdirection. My comment was too vague.

Dixie, I was referring to on-the-field baggage. Sorry for the misdirection. My comment was too vague.

No that;s my bad. I just assumed and we all know how that ends up. He is VERY raw.

Perhaps this is a good sign and it might have something to do with Sims ?

Without being too negative, the loss of him and/or Sims is not devastating, as we have only one slot left. There are other names that will emerge over the upcoming weeks, many not carrying the baggage of these two (Prescod and Sims).

Got ya.

Archived