2014 3* OG Terronne Prescod (NC State signee)

ellitor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong AU lean for a long time and would commit shortly after if the offer is committable, correct?

Strong AU lean for a long time and would commit shortly after if the offer is committable, correct?

Said he had to talk it over with his family and would commit before the season. Said he was tempted to commit on the spot.

latest development:

***3-star OL Terronne Prescod plans to visit Auburn again...

Started by: Bryan Matthews

67 minutes ago

3-star OL Terronne Prescod from Columbia in Decatur, Ga., plans to return to Auburn with his mom on Sunday morning. Prescod was offered by Auburn Friday. I wouldn't rule out a potential commitment.

latest development:

67 minutes ago

3-star OL Terronne Prescod from Columbia in Decatur, Ga., plans to return to Auburn with his mom on Sunday morning. Prescod was offered by Auburn Friday. I wouldn't rule out a potential commitment.

I'll be very surprised if he does not commit tomorrow. (6/9/13) The ONLY thing that kept him from it was the fact he wants his mother involved. I can see this young man becoming a 3-4 yr starter. He is from the same area as Walter Tate. Although I believe Tate went to Avondale HS. (Don't shoot me if I'm off on that it was 20+ years ago) Tate was our NG when I was at AU!

latest development:

67 minutes ago

I'll be very surprised if he does not commit tomorrow. (6/9/13) The ONLY thing that kept him from it was the fact he wants his mother involved. I can see this young man becoming a 3-4 yr starter. He is from the same area as Walter Tate. Although I believe Tate went to Avondale HS. (Don't shoot me if I'm off on that it was 20+ years ago) Tate was our NG when I was at AU!

He MAY not have a commitable offer yet. Jordan Sims is visiting Wednesday and last I heard the plan was still 2 OL in this class.

latest development:

67 minutes ago

Love the enthusiasm, but not so sure about the 3-4 year starter. This guy still has tons of work and development needed, but I hope your right.

Would we not take this fella over sims?

As I said in the Sims thread we may know soon. Sims has benn dropping on many boards lately. He lost his 4th star on Scout and Rivals.

latest development:

67 minutes ago

Love the enthusiasm, but not so sure about the 3-4 year starter. This guy still has tons of work and development needed, but I hope your right.

You may be right since it appears that we have some guys stepping up and the depth is evolving as well. He is very raw but from all indications he is very coachable and with a solid year in the S&C program we will have a monster on our hands! He stands a chance of moving up to a 4* don't ya think?

Well dern, I hope they are able to make it soon. I hate it when "things happen" like this. Makes me nervous. Come on down Terrone, we love ya and we need ya!

Saw this kid at camp. Coach Grimes was "loving on him" the whole time. Kid seems to have a good disposition. Needs some polish but appears to have the tools.

Free from @BMatt247 "Terronne Prescod's mother couldn't make it down today so he may hold off on a decision." http://auburn.247spo...87566/5…

I saw that and then I saw this on TP's twitter. Notice the date. Hmm, ??????

.a3c03eec9e5458eafc3fe4206818835c_normal.jpeg

Jake Rowe@JakeRoweRivals 8 Jun

@nfl_70 What's on the agenda today?

cc02f5d729d3d5adecf9c1fd88eacaf6_normal.jpeg

BigT #1 Guard @nfl_70 8 Jun

@JakeRoweRivals maybe a #UGA camp hopefully.

Free from @BMatt247 "Terronne Prescod's mother couldn't make it down today so he may hold off on a decision." http://auburn.247spo...87566/5…

Honestly, if I was a good enough athlete to be invited to them, I'd be going to as many camps as I could so that I could get my name out there. The plan may have been to come visit AU with his mom, but once she was unable to, he tried to get into the UGA camp so that he didn't waste a weekend. It doesn't worry me too much.

Honestly, if I was a good enough athlete to be invited to them, I'd be going to as many camps as I could so that I could get my name out there. The plan may have been to come visit AU with his mom, but once she was unable to, he tried to get into the UGA camp so that he didn't waste a weekend. It doesn't worry me too much.

Interesting. He was supposed to go there Thursday.

Told reporters that he will probably make his decision next week between AU & NC St, but will still go on visits to both schools after decision with his mother.

I think Jordan Sims coming in Wednesday or Thursday has a lot to do with the timing.

I think Jordan Sims coming in Wednesday or Thursday has a lot to do with the timing.

It's possible but the staff would take 3 OL if they like them alot.

Pops, you don't think Auburn would take both ? I sure hope so because I think JP has a lot of potential once he gets in Coach Russel's program for a year. He also loves him some Auburn.

Pops, you don't think Auburn would take both ? I sure hope so because I think JP has a lot of potential once he gets in Coach Russel's program for a year. He also loves him some Auburn.

Yes

Yes

Agree, we have some tweener guys that can play OG and OT and several true OT body types, but we need a couple of true Guard types. We got Mix last year, getting two more would be smart if we can lock up the ones we really want.

Archived