Could Mitch Mustain join the Auburn Staff?

tigerchris

People talk about MM's mother being a problem but once you read up more about it, she only got into it with Nutt about lying. When MM decided to transfer she backed out and he made the decision to go out to USC which had a buzzsaw of QBs. That was a bad choice on his part but his Mom didn't play a role nor was as involved as most people think.

This is why im excited for gus being our coach! That defense of tommys was pretty good that yr and gus had us confused the whole game!!

For sure. Watching our safeties forced to make all the tackles made for a very quiet drive home. I still have no idea what Nutt was thinking by not allowing CGM to run his offense the way he intended. Benefit of hindsight, I guess. :dunno:

Two Head Coaches wouldn't let Gus run his offense the way he wanted. The end result was that both of them got fired.

This is why im excited for gus being our coach! That defense of tommys was pretty good that yr and gus had us confused the whole game!!

For sure. Watching our safeties forced to make all the tackles made for a very quiet drive home. I still have no idea what Nutt was thinking by not allowing CGM to run his offense the way he intended. Benefit of hindsight, I guess. :dunno:/>

Two Head Coaches wouldn't let Gus run his offense the way he wanted. The end result was that both of them got fired.

thats right !!! Im ready to ride the Gus Bus!! WDE

Archived