2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

I heard from sources that Quasimodo is being recruited hard by our staff...they say he's the best H-back in the country. ;)

Oh, and I'm excited about Holland to Auburn, too :)

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get back on track, please.

Again...stay on topic, please.

I couldn't resist

stay-on-target-500x370_zps89c28767.png

Off topic, but that quote is actually from the lead pilot of the Gold Squadron (Y-Wings), rather than Red Leader (the character pictured).

I couldn't resist

Off topic, but that quote is actually from the lead pilot of the Gold Squadron (Y-Wings), rather than Red Leader (the character pictured).

nerds.jpg

I couldn't resist

Nerd Alert

I think Manson is still in JUCO.

He is now a 5 star recruit that will be paroled in 2121.

No more daydreaming. I hope this young man wears the orange and blue and plays for a NC and SEC championship each year. Seriously doubt this will ever happen wearing the blue and red uni with no numbers on the shoulders.

Does anybody know where Holland is and if he is visiting this weekend?? Should we be concerned that CeCe is visiting LSU? Will he take Holland with him like ole miss b/c word on the street is no one can confirm where he is or what exactly his plan is this wknd

I'd advise everyone on this board to not pay attention to Jeff's Twitter until after NSD. He trolls. It's a known fact.

Does anybody know where Holland is and if he is visiting this weekend?? Should we be concerned that CeCe is visiting LSU? Will he take Holland with him like ole miss b/c word on the street is no one can confirm where he is or what exactly his plan is this wknd

CeCe is about as close as a certainty as you can have for Ole Miss. With Holland, I look at as no news is good news. If he isn't visiting anywhere else this weekend then I'd say it's a real good chance he's ours IMHO.

CeCe is about as close as a certainty as you can have for Ole Miss. With Holland, I look at as no news is good news. If he isn't visiting anywhere else this weekend then I'd say it's a real good chance he's ours IMHO.

I thought Holland was visiting this weekend? Is that not a thing anymore?

I thought Holland was visiting this weekend? Is that not a thing anymore?

From what I can tell he has gone radio silent for the time being. No one really knows. I tend to agree with cooltigger21 though.

I may have missed it but I don't remember the coaches even visitng Jeff Holland since his last visit to AU.

You did. They visited every week.

I'm not worried about Holland. He is the biggest game player in this class in terms of what he does with his twitter. Heck recruiting itself is a big game to him.

It was never set in stone that he would visit AU this weekend but if he did the day he would come is Saturday.

I'm not worried about Holland. He is the biggest game player in this class in terms of what he does with his twitter. Heck recruiting itself is a big game to him.

Hate that he does that but at the same time, I can't blame him for enjoying the process.

Does not look good for him. BM, JT and others say he lands elsewhere. I hope they are wrong, but I am feeling like they are not.

No they don't. They all project him to AU.

They did before today's chatter. With Lewis de-committing from Ole Miss tonight, that doesn't strengthen our case here.

No they haven't. They have projected Holland in the class since before Big Boom. Trust me. I have Rivals access.

Archived