2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say 100% AUBURN. :wareagle:

Yup! We're almost guaranteed 1 call for Auburn on tv on ESPNU on NSD.

Also w/ Key out getting Holland's edge rushing ability would be huge!36

Does not look good for him. BM, JT and others say he lands elsewhere. I hope they are wrong, but I am feeling like they are not.

Not calling you out, I'm just curious...Where did you hear this false information? Whoever told you that is either some bammer trying to get you upset or else it's someone who listened to that bammer and repeated it as fact. When dealing with bamzos remember the truth is not in them, they are too full of Updyke to leave any room for truth.

Does not look good for him. BM, JT and others say he lands elsewhere. I hope they are wrong, but I am feeling like they are not.

Not calling you out, I'm just curious...Where did you hear this false information? Whoever told you that is either some bammer trying to get you upset or else it's someone who listened to that bammer and repeated it as fact. When dealing with bamzos remember the truth is not in them, they are too full of Updyke to leave any room for truth.

Bring it Mikey!

So what is going on with academics? Is it worth it to pick him up if he never sees the actual enrollment list?

We won't sign him if he doesn't have a very reasonable chance of qualifying. If he signs Wednesday, then we'll know that our coaches believe he's likely to qualify.

So what is going on with academics? Is it worth it to pick him up if he never sees the actual enrollment list?

Apparently to the staff it is. They have a plan to get him qualified.

I'm usually pro player but if he doesn't want anybody to tweet him he should deactivate his account for this weekend

Holland is definitely upset about tweets he is getting. Hope it is not from our side. So much pressure on these kids. I hope he picks where he really wants to go.

Tweeting is really annoying to most of us old guys.

Tweeting is really annoying to most of us old guys.

My grandfather used to say that about the Television.

Archived