2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holland is definitely upset about tweets he is getting. Hope it is not from our side. So much pressure on these kids. I hope he picks where he really wants to go.

Looking at his Twitter, it is mostly UF fans with a sprinkling of AU tweeting JH

They did before today's chatter. With Lewis de-committing from Ole Miss tonight, that doesn't strengthen our case here.

No they haven't. They have projected Holland in the class since before Big Boom. Trust me. I have Rivals access.

All hail Ellitor, crusher of BS. Thanks for sticking around.

Tweeting is really annoying to most of us old guys.

My grandfather used to say that about the Television.

Think how he would have felt if everyone had their own channel.

So wait.... he was never in Auburn? I'm confused.

He's purposely trying to throw people off either way. Either fl fans or allie/au.

He's playing the recruiting game. That's why we rush on here to check it out.

Just seems to be part of the process Now.

It would be interesting to compare which recruits end up being the most successful - either the quiet, straightforward ones like Carl Lawson or the ones who enjoy all the hype and intrigue, like Rueben Foster. I'm not making a judgement call on this, I just think it would be interesting. I guess it all boils down to personality types.

STOP CHECKING HIS TWITTER. HE TROLLS. I ALREADY SAID THIS.

Let's hope everyone reads this and we can head this off now

7:40 a.m. Just so everyone is clear on this -- despite his Tweets saying otherwise, 4-star linebacker Jeffery Holland was definitely at Auburn this weekend. We don't know if he is still there or not.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Sunday-visitor-updates-35249561

7:40 a.m. Just so everyone is clear on this -- despite his Tweets saying otherwise, 4-star linebacker Jeffery Holland was definitely at Auburn this weekend. We don't know if he is still there or not.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Sunday-visitor-updates-35249561

This is a very good time for all the nervous nellies to take a break until Wednesday. 90 percent of all info put out the next few days will be either lies, misjudgements, trolling or just plain ignorant. For those that can weed through all the bs and still enjoy the week, it's pretty entertaining. For those sitting on P and waiting on ANIC, do yourselves a favor and check the announcements thread for dates and times and focus solely on those announcements. Nothing is trustworthy this week until LOIs have been received. Still, gonna be a fun week for those that can control the overreacting!

http://auburn.247spo...pdates-35249561

This is a very good time for all the nervous nellies to take a break until Wednesday. 90 percent of all info put out the next few days will be either lies, misjudgements, trolling or just plain ignorant. For those that can weed through all the bs and still enjoy the week, it's pretty entertaining. For those sitting on P and waiting on ANIC, do yourselves a favor and check the announcements thread for dates and times and focus solely on those announcements. Nothing is trustworthy this week until LOIs have been received. Still, gonna be a fun week for those that can control the overreacting!

Total truth here.

wde

In a short while, there will be an APP or AP for a device that fits in your left nostril that will transfer all data about recruits and where they may possibly go. This will put an end to this awful twitter that is polluting the cloud. Once the cloud gets too much pollution my friends, it will be worse than the movie, "The Day After Tomorrow." this classic movie that I own is part of my 756 total DVDs I have collected since DVDs hit the market. What will happen is that the cloud will erupt and will shower us with an onslaught of nasty twits that will cover the earth 6 feet deep of all of the twits or twits since day one of Twitter.

Anyone hear something about Holland putting out a list on Twitter naming Ole Miss #1? This phone app will not let me get to the last page of this thread!

Anyone hear something about Holland putting out a list on Twitter naming Ole Miss #1? This phone app will not let me get to the last page of this thread!

There was a list on which Ole Miss was first, Auburn second. Also, Ole Miss was underlined. But there were no numbers; and he misspelled it 'OLEMISS', so spell check was in effect. Pretty sure he was trolling.

Some of these kids love to play their followers for fools, and who can blame them? When you have thousands of adults hanging on every twitter keystroke it must be a lot of fun to put bogus info out there and then watch the meltdowns.

I can't recall where a kid keeps up the trolling after signing day. At that point there is no one to manipulate except your own fan base. Also, at that point they have a college coaching staff to answer to who "controls" their next 2 college years.

Some of these kids love to play their followers for fools, and who can blame them? When you have thousands of adults hanging on every twitter keystroke it must be a lot of fun to put bogus info out there and then watch the meltdowns.

Amen.

If you allow yourself to be twitter trolled by a high school kid, then that's on you.

Amen.

If you allow yourself to be twitter trolled by a high school kid, then that's on you.

^^

Amen.

^^

I don't follow any recruits or players on twitter. I do follow a couple of the national recruiters guru's, Hoke, KN & Jeff Lee.

Archived