2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

I wouldn't underestimate the effect Will Muschamp has had on keeping already committed LBs in place. That is just as important as getting new commits there. If we get Holland as expected, it's a good LB class.

I have no doubt about it. We would have probably lost 2-3 guys on defense and who knows what kind of defensive class we would have ultimately landed. Certainly not as good as it will be now.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't blow smoke, never have and never will. I pay close attention to vibes from recruits and coaches, and I'm telling u that the vibe I'm getting from this staff tells me that the one position where we are weakest at, will be no more. The future indeed is bright at AU.

So you've kicked your "sources" to the curb and are now going solely off of "vibes". You truly are a gem.

You said that not me! Besides u and mcdoofus think u know everything about me anyway so what difference does it make? I wish I could truly face u guys in person, it would be satisfying for me because we would handle this stalking once and for all!!

lol! Internet bully! Internet bully! It's not their fault, you paint a huge target on your forehead!

I don't blow smoke, never have and never will. I pay close attention to vibes from recruits and coaches, and I'm telling u that the vibe I'm getting from this staff tells me that the one position where we are weakest at, will be no more. The future indeed is bright at AU.

So you've kicked your "sources" to the curb and are now going solely off of "vibes". You truly are a gem.

You said that not me! Besides u and mcdoofus think u know everything about me anyway so what difference does it make? I wish I could truly face u guys in person, it would be satisfying for me because we would handle this stalking once and for all!!

lol! Internet bully! Internet bully! It's not their fault, you paint a huge target on your forehead!

U can get it as well! Should have known u would show up! I don't get on this board and belittle peoples post like u three. Everyone has a right to oppinions whether u like it or not! Mods are the ones in controll of policeing this board. It's not your job

U can get it as well! Should have known u would show up! I don't get on this board and belittle peoples post like u three. Everyone has a right to oppinions whether u like it or not! Mods are the ones in controll of policeing this board. It's not your job

I have never taken sides on these little fights between posters, but when one starts talking about meeting in person and settling it you are going over the top. You said Mods control this board. Mods PM this guy behind the scene and tell him to de-escalate if he doesn't then take him up on his offer and remove him from the board.

He has a point as well, I'd get tired of the same people following my post too.

Actually, I added him to my ignore list looooong time ago. Unfortunately, he makes himself impossible to ignore. It really does make this website a less pleasant place to be.

I hadn't seen any exchanges with you but the others guys I see after every post he makes

I agree and it just so happens I like all of the posters involved in this thing, on both sides. I wish they would just leave the guy alone and stop ruining it for the rest of us. I think all of us are perfectly capable of deciding on our own what info we may or may not deem credible. This stuff about proving who is right and who is wrong every time he posts is getting old.

I hadn't seen any exchanges with you but the others guys I see after every post he makes

I agree and it just so happens I like all of the posters involved in this thing, on both sides. I wish they would just leave the guy alone and stop ruining it for the rest of us. I think all of us are perfectly capable of deciding on our own what info we may or may not deem credible. This stuff about proving who is right and who is wrong every time he posts is getting old.

it got old a long time ago. For whatever reason they just gotta show up and do that every time.

Jeffery. Holland. Thread. Thanks.

Anyways, Keith Neibuhr tweeted out that Ole Miss Is trying to make a late push for Holland. The article is premium but the information I provided was free. GET ON TOPIC!!!

Nah. Package deal and a Keith CB to AU for Byron Cowart? If the package deal is a real thing, then we should see a huge trend towards Auburn next week.

Actually, I added him to my ignore list looooong time ago. Unfortunately, he makes himself impossible to ignore. It really does make this website a less pleasant place to be.

This is the real crux of the issue. If he was just some guy casually saying dumb stuff, I don't think anyone would mind. There are plenty of folks who do that plenty and get away with it. It's the fact that he makes his unfounded blatherings with same level of certainty and angression that he uses to let all the "haters" know that "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE (HIM)!", that is problematic. On message boards, information snowballs quickly. Misinformation and rumor snowball equally, if not more, quickly. As such, little of what this fellow says ever exists in a vacuum. For whatever reason this fellow has developed a following amongst those who either missed, or chose to ignore, his history of inane unfounded assertions that span the Jordan Colbert, Daron Payne, "Ron Zooks" saga and more. Thisbhas allowed him to derail threads with his "info" on more than one occasion. While I can only speak for myself, I assume this (and his general level of vitriol) are the reasons he gets called out as frequently as he does.

This is the real crux of the issue. If he was just some guy casually saying dumb stuff, I don't think anyone would mind. There are plenty of folks who do that plenty and get away with it. It's the fact that he makes his unfounded blatherings with same level of certainty and angression that he uses to let all the "haters" know that "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE (HIM)!", that is problematic. On message boards, information snowballs quickly. Misinformation and rumor snowball equally, if not more, quickly. As such, little of what this fellow says ever exists in a vacuum. For whatever reason this fellow has developed a following amongst those who either missed, or chose to ignore, his history of inane unfounded assertions that span the Jordan Colbert, Daron Payne, "Ron Zooks" saga and more. Thisbhas allowed him to derail threads with his "info" on more than one occasion. While I can only speak for myself, I assume this (and his general level of vitriol) are the reasons he gets called out as frequently as he does.

I don't derail threads for your info. As for me saying Payne was going to bama almost 10 months ago, it sounds like u have a problem with that. I wasn't blowing smoke because look who he committed to, bama! As for as zooks, I can't take credit for that one, tiger started that one, I just happen to hear it as well and posted my agreement. What's the big issue anyway? U mad because u don't have friends in high places and won't tell u things of importance? I'll see if I can set up a meeting for u if it will make u feel important. There are a lot of things I can relate to what has been told to me and share it with u guys. But why should I if all it's gonna get me is ridicule for info I'm only sharing because of my love for AU. I honestly thought u guys felt the same way, but you guys just love to judge me.

Wow 6 maybe you should just make a new screen name. That way your faithful followers won't know who to attack...

Anyway, back on topic, Ole Miss was already considered the leader for CC. Now they are wanting to make a push for Holland. My question is, do they have a sports journalism major so they could try and sway Cowart? I REALLY want Holland. Even more so than any of the DLs on the board. We will be replacing two 3 year starters after next season. We usually dont have a huge issue signing DL but we have been short at LB since Tubbervilles last seasons.

And although most don't think its real, I think these 3 REALLY want to play together.

I have never taken sides on these little fights between posters, but when one starts talking about meeting in person and settling it you are going over the top. You said Mods control this board. Mods PM this guy behind the scene and tell him to de-escalate if he doesn't then take him up on his offer and remove him from the board.

They've already have for your info. I don't start these issues at all, I'm not like u where I run and hide to avoid conflicts. If u don't want drama with me, don't bring it to me. It's as simple as that. Again I don't ridicule no one on this board so give me the same respect and it won't be no issues to address, understand?

Very well said.

I'm going to go crazy far out on a limb and say Holland to AU. I think OM gets Jefferson but we get Cowart. I'd be content with that scenario.

I'm going to go crazy far out on a limb and say Holland to AU. I think OM gets Jefferson but we get Cowart. I'd be content with that scenario.

As would I, especially if we can land Tega.

As would I, especially if we can land Tega.

If Jefferson goes elsewhere. I think Tega comes here. Might anyway but I think that would ensure it.

Wow 6 maybe you should just make a new screen name. That way your faithful followers won't know who to attack...

Anyway, back on topic, Ole Miss was already considered the leader for CC. Now they are wanting to make a push for Holland. My question is, do they have a sports journalism major so they could try and sway Cowart? I REALLY want Holland. Even more so than any of the DLs on the board. We will be replacing two 3 year starters after next season. We usually dont have a huge issue signing DL but we have been short at LB since Tubbervilles last seasons.

And although most don't think its real, I think these 3 REALLY want to play together.

Now if Cowart were to take a surprise visit, then we should start worrying.

We have muschamp, lance and trob. I believe in those guys

Archived