2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: any clue as to why Holland's % on the hot board slightly dropped this week? (Mods if this is premium info remove, thanks)

The Ole Miss thing reminds me a lot when we were in the process of trying to get CWM to Auburn. For whatever reason, a lot of folks said that CWM was going to South Carolina. This would not go away no matter how hard I tried to convince folks that there was absolutely nothing remotely true about CWM going to USC.

I had a lot of inside information about CWM and the USC DC situation. This was one of the biggest untrue rumors during that time. I might not have a lot of information concerning OM. I am not going to beat up on OM for the rest of the time till NSD. I do not see Holland, Jefferson, Cowart, Geronimo, Peter Pan, Charles Manson, Shoe-less Joe Jackson, The Good Samaritan, Silence Dogood, Ben Franklin, FDR, and Feola LaGuardia going to OM come NSD.

Let's review this the day after NSD and have a good laugh or cry if these stalwarts decide to go to OM!

The Ole Miss thing reminds me a lot when we were in the process of trying to get CWM to Auburn. For whatever reason, a lot of folks said that CWM was going to South Carolina. This would not go away no matter how hard I tried to convince folks that there was absolutely nothing remotely true about CWM going to USC.

I had a lot of inside information about CWM and the USC DC situation. This was one of the biggest untrue rumors during that time. I might not have a lot of information concerning OM. I am not going to beat up on OM for the rest of the time till NSD. I do not see Holland, Jefferson, Cowart, Geronimo, Peter Pan, Charles Manson, Shoe-less Joe Jackson, The Good Samaritan, Silence Dogood, Ben Franklin, FDR, and Feola LaGuardia going to OM come NSD.

Let's review this the day after NSD and have a good laugh or cry if these stalwarts decide to go to OM!

As long as they don't get 5* Anakin Skywalker, I will be ok.

I hear he is a real menace when he plays angry.

That class would most Definantly surpass anything bama does in recruiting.

peter pan link?

peter pan link?

www.peterpantoolemiss.com

peter pan link?

I heard Aladdin might flip to Ole Miss.

peter pan link?

I heard Aladdin might flip to Ole Miss.

Yeah and is going to be a package deal with Abu and Jasmine

Problem with that Pan kid, he's too immature... needs to grow up.

But dang, he can really fly down the field.

Problem with that Pan kid, he's too immature... needs to grow up.

But dang, he can really fly down the field.

Golf clap.

I don't have the claps...... :angry: sorry couldn't resist now back to Mr. Holland

Archived