2012 4* QB Conner Brewer (Texas signee & transferred to Arizona then Northern Arizona)

macauburn

Conner Brewer is leaving U of Texas, he is a 4 star QB, Auburn could use someone like him this season. Any chance of getting him?

Doubt we have an interest since we have Marshall, Johnson, and now Queen, and maybe either White or Harris.

Conner Brewer is leaving U of Texas, he is a 4 star QB, Auburn could use someone like him this season. Any chance of getting him?

Highly doubtful. He would not be eligible to play til next season and taking him would hurt chances with current targets.

Alabama contacted him. Their buyer's remorse is showing. :rollin: Cornwell, Bateman, Morris, who oh who is going to take over for AJ?

Alabama contacted him. Their buyer's remorse is showing. :rollin: Cornwell, Bateman, Morris, who oh who is going to take over for AJ?

Had a drink with a couple of uat/rec guys last night and they said if AJ gets hurt this year uat is going to be in BIG trouble.

Had a drink with a couple of uat/rec guys last night and they said if AJ gets hurt this year uat is going to be in BIG trouble.

I thought Bateman and Cornwell were supposed to be very good. I do not keep up with Bama at all. What is up with them?

They have nothing to worry about. Their players do not get hurt due to their "training" program. :Sing:

I thought Bateman and Cornwell were supposed to be very good. I do not keep up with Bama at all. What is up with them?

Cornwell will not be in college til next year and Bama is regretting taking Bateman without getting to throw for them first.

Alabama contacted him. Their buyer's remorse is showing. :rollin:/> Cornwell, Bateman, Morris, who oh who is going to take over for AJ?

Cornwell will not be in college til next year and Bama is regretting taking Bateman without getting to throw for them first.

My little bro and dad are UAt fans and I remember visiting them in Cullman one night while Bateman's team was on espnU. They were all over him and he just didn't look very good. Mediocre performance that night I guess

they did have 9 turnovers in the spring game..... I wonder if things are as perfect in T town as everyone thinks....

they did have 9 turnovers in the spring game..... I wonder if things are as perfect in T town as everyone thinks....

Shhhhh!! I want them to be the team that sneaks up on them this year.

I don't think sabear will be signing many more QB's from Utah or anywhere else sight unseen. Serves them right if you ask me.

They have nothing to worry about. Their players do not get hurt due to their "training" program. :Sing:

Bench Press, right??

A lot can happen from now til when he gets on the field for them. Their QB signees could turn out to be a bust.

Bama sucks! They sucked yesterday, they suck today, they will suck tomorrow.

Now that's the spirit!!!

I heard from some friends that they believe the Morris kid is really better than expected. The expect him to be the # 2 this fall.

Even if things are not as perfect in turdville as days gone by, the media will put a sweet spin with sugar top. Maybe their QB has been reading all the headlines saying how great he is.

Yep. From what I'm told Bateman had a REAL bad spring practice. Won't be surprised if he is processed in a year or so.

Archived