2014 3* ATH Stanton Truitt COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!

ellitor

This guy really reminds me of myself right before my senior year.....except I wasn't as fast, or strong, or determined, and I really didn't like to "work hard", and I usually slept until noon at least, and instead of working out I spent most of my time drinking cheap beer and chasing girls with loose morals. Oh, and I watched alot of movies and became really familiar with the seedy side of the internet. Other than that, he and I are practically the same person (except I am painfully white...like SPF 1,000 white).

I like this!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy really reminds me of myself right before my senior year.....except I wasn't as fast, or strong, or determined, and I really didn't like to "work hard", and I usually slept until noon at least, and instead of working out I spent most of my time drinking cheap beer and chasing girls with loose morals. Oh, and I watched alot of movies and became really familiar with the seedy side of the internet. Other than that, he and I are practically the same person (except I am painfully white...like SPF 1,000 white).

Thanks Dansby for often cracking me up halfway around the world. I don't post often, but it is 3 a.m. and I did have ONE drink.

I got all my timing wrong - I was back home with family last fall,shoulda been this fall (or next?). Love me lots of my hometown, AU and football!

It should be a very, very fun and interesting year - I'll be up at all hours of the morning Sunday (this time) to see our Tigers live on the Interwebz and I'll be a screamin' and rootin' and cursin' and cheerin'!

What's up with AU Bball? (that's a rhetorical question.....)

War Eagle all - We are almost to kickoff!!!!

Congrats to Stanton for getting his 4th* on 247. He is still a 3* on the composite for the time being.

E, do they just do random individual updates or did they update their entire 247?

It's not random. They just don't don't do site wide rankings changes where they are holding info in for 4 to 6 months like the other sites do. Anytime they get new film or get to see a prospect live they do the eval and make adjustments almost immediately.

Thanks! I was just curious if anyone else had received similar bumps.

Yes. Cory Thomas and Davonte Lambert.

Time to change the title! I love this kids ability and raw talent

Not til his composite changes. That's what I go by.

Truitt looks to have a great skill set in HS. Great to see he was bumped to a 4 star by 247.

He should have an incredible year. His stats will be fun to keep up with, I don't think they play too many tough teams until play-offs. Not that they don't play good teams but I don't see many guys able to catch him much less tackle him. When they hit the state tournament the South GA teams are better in their classification.

The guys that are commited to AU with me are amazing, feels like family already! I'm 110% sure about the choice I made

@TRUitt_thaTRUth

Nice, wait till everyone sees Truitts stats this year too. They are going to be video game like.

The guys that are commited to AU with me are amazing, feels like family already! I'm 110% sure about the choice I made

@TRUitt_thaTRUth

Nice, wait till everyone sees Truitts stas this year too. They are goig to be video game like.

Exactly, he will have other teams all over him as well. Glad to hear his excitement though. He will be fun to follow.

Archived