2014 3* ATH Stanton Truitt COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!

ellitor

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really liking the young men we are getting this go around. ST should be a good leader while he is here. His Dad looks so proud and he has every right to. He has raised two very gifted and mature young men.

Dad was very inpressive.......nice litle tidbet being related to Steve Wallace

Yea, I would take his dad as a potential star lb. right now. I am amazed a lot of the times when they interview the father what a physical specimen they are. Truitts dad seem legitimate. Smart guy and probably raised a smart son. Good family to join ours.

Very impressive young man from an equally impressive family. Glad to have this youngster in the FAMILY!

I'm very impressed with this kid and his family, and want to add my welcome to the broader Auburn family. Great additions.

4.32 40 speed and that kind of strength = nightmares for db's trying to arm tackle him in space on the jet sweep or screen pass. Kid could be special on the edges.

Truitt will be a slot receiver at Au. He could get some runs but doesn't the Jet sweep go to a RB?

Truitt will be a slot receiver at Au. He could get some runs but doesn't the Jet sweep go to a RB?

Slot will be his primary position but with him playing QB/Wildcat in HS he will be extremely versatile. Like O'Mac without all the running out of bounds. In other words I can assure you CGM is having sweet dreams of ST running amuck in the SEC.

Not necessarily. You can definitely run a jet sweep with a WR.

This guy really reminds me of myself right before my senior year.....except I wasn't as fast, or strong, or determined, and I really didn't like to "work hard", and I usually slept until noon at least, and instead of working out I spent most of my time drinking cheap beer and chasing girls with loose morals. Oh, and I watched alot of movies and became really familiar with the seedy side of the internet. Other than that, he and I are practically the same person (except I am painfully white...like SPF 1,000 white).

This guy really reminds me of myself right before my senior year.....except I wasn't as fast, or strong, or determined, and I really didn't like to "work hard", and I usually slept until noon at least, and instead of working out I spent most of my time drinking cheap beer and chasing girls with loose morals. Oh, and I watched alot of movies and became really familiar with the seedy side of the internet. Other than that, he and I are practically the same person (except I am painfully white...like SPF 1,000 white).

Kinda like saying that was a great golf shot, except for direction and distance.

Kinda like saying that was a great golf shot, except for direction and distance.

Now that's good stuff right there!!

So he would be your avatar.....

Archived