2014 3* ATH Stanton Truitt COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!

ellitor

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His cut backs remind me of Noel Devine in HS.

Nice! Devine was a good one.

Other than the thug attitude and the 3 children he fathered in high school.... but yes football ability very good. (I'm talking about Devine here, not Stanton, who seems to be a top notch kid)

Truitt had a terrific game this week. He was part of all 7 TDs for Monroe Area. He ran for 4 Tds and threw for 3 others. Dixie and I have been saying to get ready for Truitt to put on some video game numbers this year. This is just the beginning. Monroe area is a 4 A school. There are some great programs in 4 A in Ga. Which include Carrolton who pounded Oxford, AL this week. It will be fun to watch Truitt throughout the year.

I am on record as saying that I believe ST will set some records this year. He is a special athlete, and very intelligent. I can see him being utilized early in his career at AU. We are going to have some weapons guys. :jossun:

Truitt was honored today by the Atlanta Touchdown Club as its Offensive Player of the Week. He threw 2 passes this week; both were touchdowns. He will be fun to watch while at AU.

He's a player that i'd be proud to be apart of the family. Well spoken, well mannered, and a good ambassador. Love when recruits remember that its a team game and not just them making plays.

Stanton is well spoken. Very impressive family. I would love to meet them.

Fascinating athlete, tremendous talent, great addition to the team and university. fwiw he's 5'10 like Saban's 5'10.

Yeah I could kinda tell. That will play in his favor IMO. He is so fast and with linemen being so huge now he will be hard to find. And when you do.....he gone.

Fascinating athlete, tremendous talent, great addition to the team and university. fwiw he's 5'10 like Saban's 5'10.

Yeah I could kinda tell. That will play in his favor IMO. He is so fast and with linemen being so huge now he will be hard to find. And when you do.....he gone.

Yea, but I think he is going to play slot receiver.

Scout really needs to get with the program already. This guy should be a high four star, if not a five star.

Monroe Area won again last night, 50+ to 0. Once I find out Stanton's stats I will post them.

This is what I was able to find out. Final score Monroe Area 53, Oconee County 0. Last year this was a 7 point game.

Truitt had over 100 yds rushing with 3 running TDs and he threw 2 TDs as well. E, sorry for no web site. I pulled this this am from multiple areas on the net. Was pretty hard to find this early. Mostly from AJC class 4A state roundup.

Monroe Area won again last night, 50+ to 0. Once I find out Stanton's stats I will post them.

This is what I was able to find out. Final score Monroe Area 53, Oconee County 0. Last year this was a 7 point game.

Truitt had over 100 yds rushing with 3 running TDs and he threw 2 TDs as well. E, sorry for no web site. I pulled this this am from multiple areas on the net. Was pretty hard to find this early. Mostly from AJC class 4A state roundup.

No worries. He is in the top 10 in the Georgia POY race so his stats will be updated on AJC each week.

Maxpreps keeps all the GAHSAA stats, they have a daily Email update when you sign on. It is the entity that keeps the POY updated that the AJC uses. They do all the work for the AJC guys in that regard.

Maxpreps keeps all the GAHSAA stats, they have a daily Email update when you sign on. It is the entity that keeps the POY updated that the AJC uses. They do all the work for the AJC guys in that regard.

I have a maz account. Give me the linky to that info buddy.

Stanton Truitt's team beat Oconee County 53-0 this past weekend. I live a block from Oconee County High School's campus. Everyone was talking this morning about Stanton Truitt from the beat down this past weekend. We are down currently, but keep in mind this is the program that Zach Mettenberger came from. Tony Taylor, Tyson Browning, & a few others have went on to play D1 ball. Since the school split and North Oconee was created, there haven't been as many with Zach being the most high profile. All the top notch talent that wasn't picked up by the private schools are now split between two high schools 8 miles apart in the smallest county in Georgia (10K people).

Stanton Truitt's team beat Oconee County 53-0 this past weekend. I live a block from Oconee County High School's campus. Everyone was talking this morning about Stanton Truitt from the beat down this past weekend. We are down currently, but keep in mind this is the program that Zach Mettenberger came from. Tony Taylor, Tyson Browning, & a few others have went on to play D1 ball. Since the school split and North Oconee was created, there haven't been as many with Zach being the most high profile. All the top notch talent that wasn't picked up by the private schools are now split between two high schools 8 miles apart in the smallest county in Georgia (10K people).

I knew I hadn't seen or heard as much about you guys. I drive by your house whenever we go to our hunting camp. I avoid Athens like the plague!!

I knew I hadn't seen or heard as much about you guys. I drive by your house whenever we go to our hunting camp. I avoid Athens like the plague!!

Hopefully, in the next couple years, you'll hear more. My daughter is in her last year at the middle school. Their boys are really really good. They hardly ever lose, so I'm looking forward to when she gets to high school to watch some really good games.

Archived