2014 3* ATH Stanton Truitt COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!

ellitor

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anybody get behind me on the next Percy Harvin talk? This kid is so quick and he's going to be wearing a much prettier orange and blue :Sing:

I agree.....but we aren't allowed to compare players to any other player, for one reason or another.

Can anybody get behind me on the next Percy Harvin talk? This kid is so quick and he's going to be wearing a much prettier orange and blue :Sing:

I agree.....but we aren't allowed to compare players to any other player, for one reason or another.

Well then someone should tell the moderator of this forum because he sure does it a lot.

Well then someone should tell the moderator of this forum because he sure does it a lot.

You must not be checking your e-mail.

Truitt is going to be a lot of fun to watch. Glad we were in early on him. He will have an awesome senior year.

I think WE10 is referencing the "Next Cam/Next Bo" debate. If so this would be completely different IMO. Harvin didn't play at AU, nor was he a once-in-a-lifetime Heisman Trophy winner. He was a rare commodity that was used to the fullest. Cam/Bo were arguably the best to ever play their positions in college.

I think WE10 is referencing the "Next Cam/Next Bo" debate. If so this would be completely different IMO. Harvin didn't play at AU, nor was he a once-in-a-lifetime Heisman Trophy winner. He was a rare commodity that was used to the fullest. Cam/Bo were arguably the best to ever play their positions in college.

Wow! I picked up sarcasm from another person's post that someone else didn't. That's a first.

Can anybody get behind me on the next Percy Harvin talk? This kid is so quick and he's going to be wearing a much prettier orange and blue :Sing:/>

Wow! I picked up sarcasm from another person's post that someone else didn't. That's a first.

They say there is a first time for everything. I think we need an "E" emoticon. Not sure what it would look like, but we could poke the stick at it.

Can anybody get behind me on the next Percy Harvin talk? This kid is so quick and he's going to be wearing a much prettier orange and blue :Sing:/>
They say there is a first time for everything. I think we need an "E" emoticon. Not sure what it would look like, but we could poke the stick at it.

A Sheldon Cooper head?

A Sheldon Cooper head?

:bow:

A Sheldon Cooper head?

As a young man growing up in the south I am quite fond of poking things with a stick! Good times!

A Sheldon Cooper head?

As a young man growing up in the south I am quite fond of poking things with a stick! Good times!

.........and a beach ball has been lobbed.

Since Truitt moved up to a four star on rivals, and is now a four star on 24/7's composite, I changed the title of the thread to reflect the bump.

Since Truitt moved up to a four star on rivals, and is now a four star on 24/7's composite, I changed the title of the thread to reflect the bump.

He is not a 4* on the composite. Link It's going to take Scout waking up for Truitt to get a composite 4*. He is the #85 WR on Scout right now.

He is not a 4* on the composite. Link It's going to take Scout waking up for Truitt to get a composite 4*. He is the #85 WR on Scout right now.

Ah, I was looking at it backwards. Thought the composite was the top score and the 24/7 was the bottom one. Apologies.

I attribute the upward movement by our recruiting class to our coaches being able to recognize talent earlier than most. Casher is a great example - we were on him before he blew up after his great camp showing. IMO the ranking changes are more about the raters learning than the skills of the recruits changing. Anyone who watched the Elite 11 could see that White came to camp with elite skills, and had just not been recognized. The only reason he was there was because Trent Dilfer recognized his talent, when others hadn't. He, frankly, outperformed a slew of 5 stars and should be a 5 star himself, except that would be an embarrassing (for the raters) 2 star jump. My point is that Stan White is the same QB with the same potential he was as a 3 star, only the recruiter opinions have changed. There were some 5 star recruits there who were unimpressive.

A Sheldon Cooper head?

Can somebody please make that happen?

Stanton Truitt is my favorite recruit for this year. Very exciting. Playmaker. Just what the Dr ordered.

A Sheldon Cooper head?

I tried WE10, nobody bit. :dunno: Not sure what the world is coming to when an obvious Home Run like that gets ignored.

A Sheldon Cooper head?

:bow:/>

I tried WE10, nobody bit. :dunno:/> Not sure what the world is coming to when an obvious Home Run like that gets ignored.

I thought about it, but decided that I wasn't touching that one with a 10ft pole.

Is there a way to use the animated emoticons from my phone?

Archived