2014 3* ATH Stanton Truitt COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!

ellitor

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great speed, from a family that pushes education with brother at MIT, very good GPA himself. Another Class Act. Welcome to Auburn young man and War Eagle.

Welcome to the Auburn Family Stanton! War Eagle young man!!! I wish you the very best of everything in the future!!

Another great catch. This staff is doing some serious work.

According to various references, Stanton has a 4.32 sec. 40 yd. time to his credit.

Wow. Get him a squirrel!

Funny. I was hoping to hear about his speed. Great to know

Sounds like some of the recruiting services missed him as UGA did. Smart, incredibly fast, great work ethic and his video was outstanding. He takes angles that I didnt believe he could make and then just outruns the defender. Great pickup.

As I said in another post this kids agility and cutting ability reminds me of Jason Smith's skill set. If we get Smith back in January these two guys are gonna be something special to watch out of the slot in Gus' offense.

Ruffin is a friend of Truitt. 247 Sports interviewed Ruffin and asked him what AU was getting in him. He said Truitt could play both sides of the ball wa was probably the fastest player he had ever seen. The film is not premium.

Sounds like some of the recruiting services missed him as UGA did. Smart, incredibly fast, great work ethic and his video was outstanding. He takes angles that I didnt believe he could make and then just outruns the defender. Great pickup.

As much as I love one-upping leg-humpers they were well aware of him. Monroe Area is not far from Athens, won a'lot and Truitt is a track star as well so his abilities are fairly well known. I love watching that 4x100 Relay Final!! He is a kid that can run as fast as whatever the situation requires him to. We were late on him but it worked out great!

This tweet from Davis says all you need to know!

@_Davis_Boy12: My uncle asked me what position @TRUitt_thaTRUth play! I said he play "put him on the field & put the ball in his hands!" Lol

Ruffin is a friend of Truitt. 247 Sports interviewed Ruffin and asked him what AU was getting in him. He said Truitt could play both sides of the ball wa was probably the fastest player he had ever seen. The film is not premium.

The video interview.

If thUGA offers would he rethink his commitment?

Not sure but I would not worry about it unless we come to that bridge.

Archived