Coach Malzahn Headed to ESPN for 'Car Wash' Tour Tuesday (7/23/13)

ellitor

I will update the OP with times as they come. The earliest possible is 10 AM CT. Show possibilities include Sportscenter, First take, SVP Radio show, The Heard radio show, Chats and Podcasts on ESPN. Should be interesting because on some shows CGM will be part of a group of 6 SEC coaches including the always entertaining Ole Ball Coach, Coach Boom, and Coach Anti-HUNH

Here is Coach Malzahn's schedule for Tuesday. All times Auburn time

• 10:15 a.m.: Recruiting Nation (Not sure when this will be aired)
  • 10:30 a.m.: GameDay Radio (Same as above. Will look for Podcast)
  • 11 a.m.: ESPN.com chat (Website Link) If you miss it you can archive the chat at any time
  • 11:30 a.m.: College GameDay (Not sure when this will be aired)
  • Noon: ESPNU podcast (Will look for Podcast)
  • 12:40 p.m.: ESPN's SportsCenter
  • 12:55 a.m.: ITK/Front Row (Web site Link)
  • 1:10 p.m.: College Football Insider (May be premium content)
  • 1:40 p.m.: College Football Live (likely airing at 2:30 on ESPN today)
  • 2:10 p.m.: Digital Media (No Clue on this one)

I will update the OP with times as they come. The earliest possible is 10 AM CT. Show possibilities include Sportscenter, First take, SVP Radio show, The Heard radio show, Chats and Podcasts on ESPN. Should be interesting because on some shows CGM will be part of a group of 6 SEC coaches including the always entertaining Ole Ball Coach, Coach Boom, and Coach Anti-HUNH

Which one? The dwarf or the disgusting fatbody?

Bienema. dink was there today.

Bienema. dink was there today.

So Coach Bulimia?

Are there links for some of these things? Are any of them live? I'm trying to find out how I can watch or listen to as much of this as possible :jump:

Are there links for some of these things? Are any of them live? I'm trying to find out how I can watch or listen to as much of this as possible :jump:

See the OP. Coach Malzahn is on ESPN chat now. http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chats

Thanks for the link, I enjoyed reading along. War Eagle!

See the OP. Coach Malzahn is on ESPN chat now. http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chats

or directly ... http://espn.go.com/s...es-chat#malzahn ... manually or Ctrl/F page down to 11:50

THANKS

Malzahn gave a shout-out to Carl Lawson, who stuck with his commitment to Auburn and will be on the field when the Tigers start practice Aug. 2. He also said that in the new world of committable and non-committable offers to recruits, he's old school.

"We want to be very upfront," he said. "We're very specific in what we're looking for."

Malzahn said the Auburn-Alabama rivalry is the best in college football for, oh, about "365 days a year" and acknowledged last year's game was tough. But he wasn't at Auburn for that.

"I told the team we're not going to worry about last year. We're moving forward."

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/072313aae.html

Not my photos ... note credit at the bottom of each post

As far as most of us know you could work for the SID office!! But I understand your point. I saw that and had an awe shucks moment. You are one of our go to guys and I was just curious how you always have such great info and pictures. Just a testament to your contributions to all of our addiction!!

Does anybody have a link to any video of the Gus tour today? I missed all of it. Thanks.

+1. Was on the golf course (with my AU bag, ball mark, and tees of course!) and tried to check for updates, but id like to watch the whole thing for myself!

Archived