2013 Fall Camp - Practice 17 (Fri, Aug 16)

RunInRed

Nice to see Shon is doing well. I seem to remember seeing Coach Grimes mention in an interview he might rotate guys in during games if Gus would let them sub. What'd be great is if we had enough to more or less run 2 lines, so we'd have "fresh" guys pushing back defenders late in the game.

Regardless, I'm ready for August 31! War Eagle!

Nice to see Shon is doing well. I seem to remember seeing Coach Grimes mention in an interview he might rotate guys in during games if Gus would let them sub. What'd be great is if we had enough to more or less run 2 lines, so we'd have "fresh" guys pushing back defenders late in the game.

Regardless, I'm ready for August 31! War Eagle!

Don't count on it. I can't think of anyone who subs olineman, much less in the HUNH. Hopefully, we can get our 2nd team guys some work during the non-conf. matchups, though.

It was AUsome getting our pic made with #16 @CoachDCraig this week! #thanks #wareagle

BR04W_3CQAEZcfQ.jpg

@aucheerleading

The guy on the right is covered in sweat and everyone else is clean...seems a little odd...

didn't even notice there were guys in it until your post...

This^^^^^

It was AUsome getting our pic made with #16 @CoachDCraig this week! #thanks #wareagle

BR04W_3CQAEZcfQ.jpg

@aucheerleading

The guy on the right is covered in sweat and everyone else is clean...seems a little odd...

This^^^^^

I still don't see them

or CoachDCraig....

BR04W_3CQAEZcfQ.jpg

@aucheerleading

This^^^^^

And what is Aubie doing with his hand <yellow/>

Archived