Dixie1860

Does anyone know if AU has offered this Jordan Scarlett kid?

not listed on his recruiting profile, but those are hit or miss sometimes. Shows the most interest with FSU.

247 is usually spot on on offers. If they say we haven't then chances are very high we haven't.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who are some 2015 RB we are looking at? Scarlett already has a good number of offers from big schools. I could see him getting an offer, but I'm not sure who else the coaches are looking at though.

who are some 2015 RB we are looking at? Scarlett already has a good number of offers from big schools. I could see him getting an offer, but I'm not sure who else the coaches are looking at though.

Kerryon Johnson is probably our top target. We have offered 7 so far. Link

He has a fantastic arm. Needs to work on not throwing it to the other guys.

Well that's 2 he could have had some help from his WRs. The second one was all White. This is his first game with these kids so hopefully they all mesh soon. 3 ints in first game is way to start a season individually but hey I rather throw 3 tds and 3 pics and win then throw 6 TDs and 0 pics and lose.

Well that's 2 he could have had some help from his WRs. The second one was all White. This is his first game with these kids so hopefully they all mesh soon. 3 ints in first game is way to start a season individually but hey I rather throw 3 tds and 3 pics and win then throw 6 TDs and 0 pics and lose.

Part of that is true. Yes the WR could have helped him on the last one, but he still just threw it up for grabs. (I didn't see the first one) He does have a very strong arm and I have seen him put some great touch on the ball.

Part of that is true. Yes the WR could have helped him on the last one, but he still just threw it up for grabs. (I didn't see the first one) He does have a very strong arm and I have seen him put some great touch on the ball.

Yeah hey definitely threw it up and those types are 90% QBs fault just thought the WR could've helped him out. He looks rattled mentally now. Lets see how he recovers from this game. He has some good tape to learn from which from what I gather is a strong point of his game. But I agree with his touch and think he has a good future with Malzahn.

Guest jojo1515

White has great potential, needs some help on decision making at the moment. Nothing a good qb coach can't fix. One thing is for sure; when a wr has an open window, Sean finds him very quickly and delivers immediately. He looks like a perdect fit for Gus' s O.

Guest jojo1515

Is Tubberville coaching Univ. School? They've been trying to milk the clock for a full quarter and a half. Sean White is getting really comfortable at handing the ball off.....

Is Tubberville coaching Univ. School? They've been trying to milk the clock for a full quarter and a half. Sean White is getting really comfortable at handing the ball off.....

Smart football IMO.

Guest jojo1515

Has anyone else noticed lately that the ESPN bottom line is obsessed with USC? About a week ago, they ran n update all day long that a USC wide receiver didn't practice that day. Today they are running on the bottom line every few minutes that 2 QBs will play for USC on Thursday. USC is completely irrelevent in the football world as of late. No other team gets mention on the bottom line what so ever unless there is big news. Why in the heck is USCs every move updated by the minute? Is the owner of ESPN a SoCal grad?

This game seemed very slow to me. Some of the worse tackling I've seen in a long time. If I had to choose one player from that game to be a TIGER, it would be Shawn White. He played with a lot of passion. He will be a goodun before he is done.

This game seemed very slow to me. Some of the worse tackling I've seen in a long time. If I had to choose one player from that game to be a TIGER, it would be Shawn White. He played with a lot of passion. He will be a goodun before he is done.

Did you watch Au last season, and I digress.

bwill; You weren't impressed with the US's RB? He is a 2015 kid but may be the best RB in the country. If not he will be top 5 for certain.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=75a99eed-2921-4f72-b605-9859b0267ecb&c=2cadd490-0419-11e3-b76d-d4ae526edd6c&ch=2cb1cc30-0419-11e3-b76d-d4ae526edd6c

This long but informative LINK to the GHSAA - Player of the year watch, gives info on a number of current, future and former AU targets in The Peach State.

I'm kinda wishing we would go after Sawyer harder. He may not have as huge an upside as some but the kid is a player no doubt and a darn good one. JMO so don't attempt to redeem it for anything of value, if you are successful please let me know so I can let My Boss (fiance') know and show her!!! ;)

I did. I just choose to not think about it a lot.

bwill; You weren't impressed with the US's RB? He is a 2015 kid but may be the best RB in the country. If not he will be top 5 for certain.

I was impressed with his size and strength. I didn't think he hit the holes very fast. He is very hard to tackle....especially with the poor tackling of the other team.

FYI Hoover vs Colquit County will show on tape delay on ESPNU tonight at 10 central. For those that don't know Colquitt County is coached by former Hoover coach Rush Propst and this game puts the top ranked team in Georgia vs the top ranked team in Alabama.

FYI Hoover vs Colquit County will show on tape delay on ESPNU tonight at 10 central. For those that don't know Colquitt County is coached by former Hoover coach Rush Propst and this game puts the top ranked team in Georgia vs the top ranked team in Alabama.

I hope Hoover stomps a mudhole in Propst's arse. That's all I can say on a family site.

Should be a decent game. Colquitt Co. lost their first game I believe so they will be ready. E; Why all the animosity for Propst? Not saying it isn't warranted, but if I have to pull for Hoover I think I will just skip it. Lol.

Should be a decent game. Colquitt Co. lost their first game I believe so they will be ready. E; Why all the animosity for Propst? Not saying it isn't warranted, but if I have to pull for Hoover I think I will just skip it. Lol.

Because when he was at Hoover his moral compass was as far South if not further South than Petrino...Oh and Hoover won the game 24-10 BTW.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived