Dixie1860

Thought we should start a thread for AU recruits playing on TV either nationally or locally and on the internet.

Every Kamryn Pettway game will be available live and on replay online starting with Prattville vs. Lee-Montgomery tonight @ 6:30 CT. Link

Some big games in the state of GA this weekend!!

On the Web

PlayOn! Sports and the NFHS Network will present live streaming of the following games this week. To view the games, http://r20.rs6.net/t...LPlnpg=="]click

Friday

Douglas County at Carrollton (Dontavius Russell) 6:30 p.m.

ELCA (Andrew Williams) at Washington County, 7:30 p.m.

Tucker (Elisha Shaw) at Cedar Grove, (Antwaun Jackson, 2016 DT) 7:30 p.m.

On TV

Saturday

Peachtree Ridge (Nick Glass) vs. Walton, 11:45 a.m., GPB

North Gwinnett (Dante Sawyer) vs. Camden County, 5:30 p.m., GPB

Booker T. Washington, Fla. at Norcross, (Lorenzo Carter, Miles Autrey, Kevin Mouhon) 7 p.m., ESPN

Brookwood vs. McEachern, (Taj Griffin, 2015 RB Chuma Edoga, 2015 OT) 8:30 p.m., GPB

Sunday

University School (FL) Sean White vs. Homestead (FL) 11:00 AM ESPNU

There will be 2014, 2015 & 2016 AU recruits in some games. Feel free to post any games you know feature AU recruits and LINKS to same!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday 8/25 11:00 AM EDT University School (FL) vs. Homestead (FL)

(Sean White)

Thanks for posting this. I am recording it. It actually says University School, Jackson vs. Homestead. Did they incorrectly word this? Shouldn't it be, University School, NOVA Fort Lauderdale? I say this because there is a University School, Jackson, TN.

(Sean White)

Thanks for posting this. I am recording it. It actually says University School, Jackson vs. Homestead. Did they incorrectly word this? Shouldn't it be, University School, NOVA Fort Lauderdale? I say this because there is a University School, Jackson, TN.

There are 2 University schools playing on ESPN this weekend.

(Sean White)

There are almost as many University Schools as there are Carver's in the Southeast.

(Sean White)

There are almost as many University Schools as there are Carver's in the Southeast.

Central, too.

(Sean White)

Oh I made some adjustments Dixie but on the games you put in you did not have a time zone. Can you please add that in the OP?

(Sean White)

Hope your are not trying to get everyone to watch bass fishing again like this past weekend. I saw your post and immediately turned to ESPNU. However I saw no Sean White unless he was casting somewhere.

(Sean White)

Is this the right one to tune in to? It says Homestead as the opponent which is right but the University School, Jackson is not where Sean White is playing this year.

Guest jojo1515

(Sean White)

Hope your are not trying to get everyone to watch bass fishing again like this past weekend. I saw your post and immediately turned to ESPNU. However I saw no Sean White unless he was casting somewhere.

That's funny....Sean White, however, was on ESPNU Recently during the airing of the Elite11. Can't remember which day though :/

(Sean White)

That's funny....Sean White, however, was on ESPNU Recently during the airing of the Elite11. Can't remember which day though :/

No... He's serious.... E posted this thread Last Sunday but I ended up watching the bass fishing. On other side, I'm glad it's my first time to watch Auburn fishing team on TV. I posted a video in 'Other AU Sports' group.

(Sean White)

No... He's serious.... E posted this thread Last Sunday but I ended up watching the bass fishing. On other side, I'm glad it's my first time to watch Auburn fishing team on TV. I posted a video in 'Other AU Sports' group.

Glad I wasn't the only one who ended watching it due to AU's team. The announcers said those two were a top team in the nation. Kinda caught my interest then.

Damn! How do you guys pick up on a post so fast?That post I made last Sunday was only up for like 3 minutes before I realized my mistake and deleted it...Get your arses in church. lol

(Sean White)

Is this the right one to tune in to? It says Homestead as the opponent which is right but the University School, Jackson is not where Sean White is playing this year.

It does not say university Jackson and it's right. I did the research.

Damn! How do you guys pick up on a post so fast?That post I made last Sunday was only up for like 3 minutes before I realized my mistake and deleted it...Get your arses in church. lol

Lol! No mistake. I'm glad you did this, tho.

(Sean White)

It does not say university Jackson and it's right. I did the research.

Thanks E, there was a game on Saturday as well which I think is Jackson. I know this info is correct because I caught an interview (Somewhere) with SW and he was talking about the game on ESPNU

In his scrimmage last night Pettway ran for 72 yards on 11 carries.which included a nice 21 yard run. He also had a 16 yard run called back due to illegal formation.

In his scrimmage last night Pettway ran for 72 yards on 11 carries.which included a nice 21 yard run. He also had a 16 yard run called back due to illegal formation.

Impressive. E, will Prattville split carries pretty evenly with Pettway and 1 other RB; or are several additional RB's in the pitcure to run for Prattville this year.

Impressive. E, will Prattville split carries pretty evenly with Pettway and 1 other RB; or are several additional RB's in the pitcure to run for Prattville this year.

He will split carries with 2 other RB although they would be most succesful if Kam touches the ball 20-25 times a game.

Myron Burton is putting on a show today vs. Walton HS. A bunch of talent today. Zo Carter and Norcross play later as well. They are VERY good.

Archived