Dixie1860

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a good choice by White there on the INT. Even if that guy wasn't there, the WR was covered.

@nd INT?

Yup. Backed up into end zone. Tried to hit a quick slant across the middle again. Never saw the underneath defensive guy. The other DB had tight coverage on the WR, but maybe had an opening over the top. White threw it underneath and resulted in a pick 6.

Hey, he has 3 TD throws today! :jossun:

3? Then one of ya'll slipped on the play by play of one of them cuz I only counted 2.

Hey, he has 3 TD throws today! :jossun:/>

3? Then one of ya'll slipped on the play by play of one of them cuz I only counted 2.

The last was a pic 6.

Let's see what he has, he looks pretty mad at himself. The whole team is stumbling, these are both loaded teams though so plays are going to be made. Oh well, off to Home Depot, long honey-do list today since Football season starts next week!! Last chance she has so don't blame her.

This has nothing to do with football but I keep thinking University is wearing garden gloves... I guess I spend to much time in the garden section.

Does anyone know if AU has offered this Jordan Scarlett kid?

not listed on his recruiting profile, but those are hit or miss sometimes. Shows the most interest with FSU.

#17 needs an AU offer, great block on TD run.

Comitted to Duke at the moment, so he has a good head on his shoulders too.

Does anyone know if AU has offered this Jordan Scarlett kid?

not listed on his recruiting profile, but those are hit or miss sometimes. Shows the most interest with FSU.

#17 needs an AU offer, great block on TD run.

Comitted to Duke at the moment, so he has a good head on his shoulders too.

Thanks for the info. I think FSU is gonna hate losing Pettaway to us. Maybe White can put a good word in this kids ear for AU. Seems like he reinforced Roc in AUs favor.

Archived